1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Easter Bunny cake?

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Does anyone have a recipe for a bunny cake? I'm thinking if made in the batter bowl I could just create some ears and eyes, etc. but I'm not that savvy.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Apr 11, 2009
  2. I dont know about a bunny cake, but you could probably do a really cute Easter Egg cake in the batter bowl..just a thought

Apr 11, 2009
  3. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Thanks; my hubby is very creative. I think I will do the cake in the batter bowl, and then we will see if we attach ears and have licorice for eyes, whiskers etc. and see how it looks. I thought maybe if I put the grass around the head it would look like the bunny poking out of the ground! If it works out I'll post pics. My main question I got answered by searching - just one mix in the batter bowl, right?

Apr 11, 2009
  4. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

The Easter egg is easy in the batter bowl , cut the cake in 1/2 put the wide ends together . then frost it then use the decorater bottles to make lines on it ect . This should come out good

Apr 11, 2009
  5. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

Apr 11, 2009
Have something to add?