• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easiest Way for Guests to Order Online From Host?

In summary, the Host can enter in the guest's name and email address on the Shop Online page, or they can enter in the last name. The Guest orders through the website and can choose direct ship or ship to the Host.
ttotsis
I need help!
I haven't had much success in having guests order online from a Host's party. It's always been a big ordeal and my hosts get very confused. Does anyone have step-by-step directions for me, the consultant on how to set it up? Do I need to enter guest email addresses and names in order for them to order on my pas and count towards my customers' show? Any help you can give I'd very much appreciate.
Thanks so much!

Sorry "pas" = PWS

The ordering guest does NOT need to be invited to the party. They go into your website, then click on SHOP ONLINE. Under #1 is where they enter the host's name that they want to receive credit for their order. If they put in "Deb" any shows you have listed as current shows (be sure to check your dates) with the name of Deb, Debra, Debbie, etc. will list out. They then choose the correct corresponding last name. Or they can enter in the last name. During the ordering process they can decide whether to do direct ship, or ship to host.

Susie Host is having a Pampered Chef Party ONLINE!Here's how it works
· Go to www.pamperedchef.biz/
· Click on “Shop Online” (lower left on home page)
· Choose option 1 (invited to a Show) and type in Susie Host
· Begin shopping. FREE xxxxxxxxxxx with your purchase of $60 or more in product!!!Want FREE Pampered Chef products for your home? Host a Cooking or Online party within 6 months and Susie will also get a bonus. All orders will be submitted together and shipped when the Show closes on 02/18/2013; credit cards will be processed at that time. Direct shipping is available anywhere in the U.S. Local orders will be shipped to Susie for pick-up.

Ok great! Thanks guys, I thought it was harder than that!

What is the easiest way for guests to order online from a host?

The easiest way for guests to order online from a host is by using a designated online ordering platform provided by the host. This could be a website, app, or online ordering system integrated into the host's website.

Can guests order directly from a host's social media page?

It depends on the host and their social media platform. Some hosts may have a "Shop Now" or "Order Now" button on their social media page that directs guests to their online ordering platform. Others may require guests to visit their website or app to place an order.

Do guests need to create an account to order online from a host?

It varies depending on the host's online ordering platform. Some hosts may require guests to create an account to place an order, while others may offer a guest checkout option without creating an account. It's best to check with the host or their online ordering platform for specific requirements.

How can guests pay for their online order from a host?

The payment methods accepted by a host may vary, but most online ordering platforms offer multiple payment options such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, or mobile payment methods like Apple Pay or Google Pay. Guests can select their preferred payment method during the checkout process.

Is it possible to customize an online order from a host?

It depends on the host's online ordering platform. Some hosts may allow guests to add special instructions or make modifications to their order, while others may have a set menu with no customization options. It's best to check with the host or their online ordering platform for specific customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne