• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earth Day Sale: Find a Flyer/Email for Bamboo Deals!

In summary, the Earth Day Sale at Pampered Chef is an annual event that promotes sustainable and eco-friendly products in honor of Earth Day. The flyer and email for the Bamboo Deals can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by signing up for their email newsletter. The Bamboo Deals include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware made from sustainable bamboo. Customers can enjoy special discounts and promotions on all bamboo products during the Earth Day Sale. Although Pampered Chef offers bamboo products year-round, the Earth Day Sale is a great opportunity to stock up on these items at discounted prices.
lrice
I know someone asked this before, but I can't find the thread. Is anyone doing an "Earth Day" sale? I'm looking for a flyer/email (I'm computer challenged) for a one day sale, featuring the Bamboo. Can anyone help me out?

I posted some flyers over in the booth section. They are saved in publisher. I have figured out how to save them now as jpeg and then I can save them as pdf file but yesterday I was not able to upload anything. I couldn't figure it. But if you have Publisher you can get what i posted over there. Not sure how to do a link. If I can figure that, I'll add it over here.

rbvernon said:
mkcook; can you please convert them to a word doc. I would love to us them. Please Help!

Thanks

I've converted them to word, pfd and jpeg - the problem is I can't upload them. Someone said they have seen other post about not being able to up load documents.

If you will email me at [email protected] and tell me the format you want, I can send them that way.

1. What is the purpose of the Earth Day Sale?

The Earth Day Sale is an annual event at Pampered Chef that promotes sustainable and eco-friendly products in honor of Earth Day.

2. Where can I find the flyer or email for the Bamboo Deals?

The flyer and email for the Bamboo Deals can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by signing up for our email newsletter.

3. What kinds of products are included in the Bamboo Deals?

The Bamboo Deals include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware made from sustainable bamboo, such as cutting boards, utensils, and bowls.

4. Are there any special discounts or offers for the Earth Day Sale?

Yes, during the Earth Day Sale, customers can enjoy special discounts and promotions on all bamboo products.

5. Can I still purchase bamboo products after the Earth Day Sale is over?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a selection of bamboo products year-round, but the Earth Day Sale is a great opportunity to stock up on these items at discounted prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ngrawer
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies