1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Earth Day Sale

1. lrice

lrice Member

I know someone asked this before, but I can't find the thread. Is anyone doing an "Earth Day" sale? I'm looking for a flyer/email (I'm computer challenged) for a one day sale, featuring the Bamboo. Can anyone help me out?

Apr 20, 2009
  2. mkcook

mkcook Novice Member Gold Member

I posted some flyers over in the booth section. They are saved in publisher. I have figured out how to save them now as jpeg and then I can save them as pdf file but yesterday I was not able to upload anything. I couldn't figure it. But if you have Publisher you can get what i posted over there. Not sure how to do a link. If I can figure that, I'll add it over here.

Apr 21, 2009
  3. mkcook

4. rbvernon

rbvernon Member Silver Member

Apr 21, 2009
  5. mkcook

I've converted them to word, pfd and jpeg - the problem is I can't upload them. Someone said they have seen other post about not being able to up load documents.

If you will email me at pamperedgirl07@aol.com and tell me the format you want, I can send them that way.

Apr 21, 2009
  6. mkcook

Apr 22, 2009
Have something to add?