• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Earth Day flyers for your booth? Check out these Bamboo designs!

In summary, the creator of the flyers created them in Microsoft Publisher and tried to convert them to a pdf format but they were too big. They uploaded them Friday and they are not loading for some people now. They emailed the creator to ask for a Word doc format and she is working to get that to them.
mkcook
Gold Member
I hope this is the right place for this. Through all my searches I couldn't find any Earth Day flyers pertaining to the Bamboo. I have a booth tomorrow and so I created some flyers and thought I would share them. As helpful as everyone is around here - if you can use them Great! If you can improve them - even better! I created them in MS Publisher - I tried to convert them to pdf for those that don't have publisher but I didn't have a converter. Maybe someone else can convert them.

Attachments

• Bamboo.pub
    81.5 KB · Views: 318
  • bamboo beautiful.pub
    86 KB · Views: 288
  • Bamboo collection.pub
    67.5 KB · Views: 275
  • bamboo versatility.pub
    2 MB · Views: 302
  • bamboo gentle.pub
    238 KB · Views: 293
I have one more flyer - I downloaded a free bamboo font for this one, so not sure how it will open if you don't have the font. But it's here if you can use it.

Attachments

• be earth friendly.pub
    109.5 KB · Views: 348
:thumbup:
I'm going to use some of these!!

Can someone please convert these?

bump......I'd love to see these too, so if anyone can convert them that would be fantastic!!

well I just came back to this thread to check them out & print but I dont have publisher either :confused:
can someone help?

I don;t have it either and I have an Earth Day fair on this Sat
Water is the Theme I will also bring all of the Bamboo

bumping........

I'd like to see them too! especially before April is over! can anyone help??? :D

I just realized that I can save these as jpeg in the publisher and then open them with adobe acrobat professional and then resave them as pdf. But now both the jpag and pdf files are to big to upload! :mad: . . . Ok - I downloaded a program to reduce the jpeg size and then I could resave them as pdf files that are small enough to upoad . . . it still won't let me upload? The pdf files are between 74 kb and 97 kb. Can someone suggest what to try next?

Ok - I just realized that I can't upload the publisher documents that I uplaoded on Friday. So it doesn't have to do with the size of the documents. Is something going on with the server at Chefsuccess? I couldn't log on this morning for a couple of hours. :confused:

Can any one convert the files to word doc for me?

rbvernon said:
Can any one convert the files to word doc for me?

please :angel:

I am so confussed. :confused: It won't even allow me to upload the documents that I have already uploaded as publisher. It tells me failed. I have saved them as jpeg, pdf and will go in and save them as word in just a few minutes. I'm sorry I can't upload them but if you email me I will send them to you as an attachemnt.

Maybe someone else can upload them.

if you want the bamboo documents - email me at[email protected] and tell me what kind of format you want them as. Sorry I'm not able to upload them :cry:

I'm at my 9 to 5 job and then I have college classes so be patience and I will email you back as soon as I can.

I keep reading today where files aren't loading. I think it must be part of the issues we are having here at CS - nothing seems to be loading today.

ChefBeckyD said:
I keep reading today where files aren't loading. I think it must be part of the issues we are having here at CS - nothing seems to be loading today.

Whew - thanks for letting me know it's not my lack of ability! :p

YEAH! Thougth I would try yet one more time to upload the word documents and this time IT WORKS! Here is my creations - not professional - but they worked for me. I have one more on the Bamboo towels. I keep forgetting to save it to my flash drive. I'll try to save it tonight when I get home and upload it tomorrow. Hope you can open and use them.

Here's the 6th one of the group.

1. What are the dimensions of the Share Earth Day Bamboo Flyers?

The Share Earth Day Bamboo Flyers measure 8.5 inches in diameter.

2. Are the Share Earth Day Bamboo Flyers reusable?

Yes, the bamboo material is durable and can be washed and reused multiple times.

3. How many flyers come in a pack?

Each pack contains 25 Share Earth Day Bamboo Flyers.

4. Can I customize the design on the flyers?

Unfortunately, the design on the flyers cannot be customized. They come with a pre-printed Earth Day message and design.

5. Are the Share Earth Day Bamboo Flyers environmentally friendly?

Yes, the flyers are made from sustainable bamboo material and are biodegradable, making them a great eco-friendly alternative to traditional paper flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • lrice
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • scottcooks