• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Dots Tote: Clarifying Sales Requirements for January

In summary, to earn the Dots Tote as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must reach a sales goal of $650 within your first 30 days. This can be achieved through online and in-person parties, as well as individual orders. You can earn multiple Dots Totes by reaching this goal multiple times, but there is a time limit of 30 days. The color of the Dots Tote is selected at random and cannot be chosen, but all colors are fun and stylish. If you join Pampered Chef as a consultant, you can also have the opportunity to earn the Dots Tote within your first 30 days.
Morgan032032
Ok, so I know that we have to do $3,000 in sales this month to earn the rolling dots tote, but I have a question. I did 2 shows in December that I wasn't able to close until January..so would those count toward that $3,000 in sales, or is it ONLY shows that were done during the month of January?

They had to be shows held and submitted in January. Sorry.

Diane is right--you always have to read the fine print on those incentive flyers. Most stuff is hold and submit.

I figured that much..but it's okay..I still have 4 shows this month, so I might still earn it! :)

Hi there! Great question. The $3,000 in sales requirement for the rolling dots tote is based on sales within the month of January. So unfortunately, the shows from December would not count towards that goal. However, don't worry, there is still plenty of time to reach that goal and earn the tote! Keep up the great work and happy selling!

1. How do I earn the Dots Tote?

To earn the Dots Tote, you must reach a minimum of $650 in sales during your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant. This can be achieved through online and in-person parties, as well as individual orders.

2. Can I earn more than one Dots Tote?

Yes, you can earn multiple Dots Totes by reaching the $650 sales goal in your first 30 days with Pampered Chef. Each time you reach this goal, you will receive a new Dots Tote to add to your collection.

3. Is there a time limit for earning the Dots Tote?

Yes, you must reach the $650 sales goal within your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant to earn the Dots Tote. After this time period, you can still earn other rewards and incentives, but the Dots Tote will no longer be available.

4. Can I choose the color of my Dots Tote?

Unfortunately, the color of the Dots Tote cannot be chosen. The color is selected at random and will be a surprise when you receive your tote. However, all colors are fun and stylish, so no matter which one you receive, you'll love it!

5. Can I earn the Dots Tote if I join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, the Dots Tote is a reward for new consultants who reach the $650 sales goal in their first 30 days. If you join Pampered Chef as a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn the Dots Tote and other rewards during your first 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla