• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Pampered Chef Dollars Post 90-Day Period

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are rewards that consultants can earn for achieving sales goals and participating in company activities. They can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted rate. After the initial 90-day period, consultants can continue to earn Pampered Chef Dollars through sales and activities. These dollars can be used to purchase any regularly priced products, but not discounted or clearance items. Pampered Chef Dollars do expire after one year and cannot be transferred to another consultant or redeemed for cash. It is important to use them before they expire to maximize their value.
Jenni
How do you earn Pampered Chef dollars after your 90 days are up?

Usually only thru promotions they through out to us as incentives I believe..

Ohhh thats sad!! I love them.... :rolleyes:

The girl who recruited me went inactive sometime last year and has now decided to hang up her apron. She wants to place an order through me and she was wondering if she could use the old PC dollars (before they put them online) she still has to pay for them? I didn't know what answer to give her. I'd call my director to ask her, but I know she is traveling right now to a show, and she has a show tomorrow too, so the earliest I could get a hold of her was on Sunday or Monday.

I don't believe she can use them - to place an order from you it has to be as a customer - not a former consultant using old incentives -

Only active consultants can use PC dollars to purchase items or supplies so your friend is out of luck (sorry!)Also, Directors can purchase PC$$$ to use as incentives as well so you can earn them directly through a HO promotion or from your director if she does that. Hope that helps! :)

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are rewards earned by consultants for reaching sales goals and participating in certain company activities. They can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted rate.

How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars post 90-day period?

After the initial 90-day period, consultants can continue to earn Pampered Chef Dollars by achieving sales goals and participating in company activities such as hosting parties and recruiting new consultants.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase any product?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be used to purchase any regularly priced Pampered Chef products. They cannot be used for discounted or clearance items.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire one year from the date they are earned. It is important to use them before they expire to take advantage of their value.

Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars to another consultant?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them. They also cannot be redeemed for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSharain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • WLMcCoy