• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Pampered Chef Dollars: Kit Enhancement Month

In summary, "Earning Pampered Chef Dollars: Kit Enhancement Month" is a special promotion where consultants can earn extra money towards purchasing new products for their kit. It takes place in the first quarter of the year, typically in January or February, and consultants must have at least $150 in personal sales to earn $25 in Pampered Chef Dollars. These dollars can be used towards any products in the current catalog or website, including new products, seasonal items, and clearance items. However, they do expire at the end of the month following Kit Enhancement Month.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I will be earning my PC dollars here soon...

Can we use those during 'kit enhancement' month???

oh yes you can Jessie!!!

YEAH....

12" skillet and double griddle here I come

You go girl!!!! great for you!!!

What is "Earning Pampered Chef Dollars: Kit Enhancement Month"?

"Earning Pampered Chef Dollars: Kit Enhancement Month" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to earn extra money towards purchasing new products for their kit.

When does Kit Enhancement Month take place?

Kit Enhancement Month usually takes place in the first quarter of the year, typically in January or February. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef team or consultant for the specific dates.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars during Kit Enhancement Month?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you must have at least $150 in personal sales during the designated month. For every $150 in personal sales, you will earn $25 in Pampered Chef Dollars to use towards purchasing new products for your kit.

Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards any products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards any products in the current catalog or on the Pampered Chef website. This includes new products, seasonal items, and even clearance items.

Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, your Pampered Chef Dollars will expire at the end of the month following Kit Enhancement Month. For example, if Kit Enhancement Month takes place in February, your Pampered Chef Dollars will expire at the end of March.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julesh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbarnhill
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies