• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Your Dream Disney Trip with Pampered Chef - A Heartwarming Story

In summary, the conversation revolves around a group of consultants sharing their motivation and strategies for earning a Disney trip through their work with Pampered Chef. They discuss involving their children in the process and using the trip as a goal to drive their success. Some consultants share their current point totals and plans to recruit new team members to help them reach their goal.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have to share this story. I told my 3 children who are 4,6 and 8 about the Disney trip a few months ago and how I really want to earn this trip with Pampered Chef but I need their help. Well, as I was packing for my show last night, I told them to take out their baseball gear from the back of my van so I could put my show stuff in there.

My 4 yo daughter says to me "Mom,are you going to a Pampered Chef show or a Pampered Chef Meeting?" I looked at her and said "Why are you asking?" her reply was "Mom, does this help us earn the Disney trip?" I said "Yes, Yes it does!" She wanted to help me put the stuff in the car and wished me luck. I went to my show and couldn't wait to share the April Recruiting Promotion and Mini Kit. I have my host signing tonight and 2 more people coming to our team training on the 14th who may also be signing this month!

I HAVE to earn this trip for my family!!!
Thanks for letting me share!

Awesome, Kristi!! I love hearing those stories! My kids are well aware of me needing to earn Disney too! Especially after going there last month-they've gotten a taste of the mouse.

Love that story!!!

YAY Kristi!!!!!

Same here....everytime I do a show my 5 year old asks me...did you win the trip? I explain i have a lot of shows ahead....and then he says ok make the salad! LOL..whatever that means...
I also put disney on my laptop wall paper so when I'm at my shows I make sure to get bookings on the calender and talk recruiting...that is what will get me there...i have no time to slack!
Good luck! I WILL see you ALL in Disney :)

pckrissy said:
Same here....everytime I do a show my 5 year old asks me...did you win the trip? I explain i have a lot of shows ahead....and then he says ok make the salad! LOL..whatever that means...
I also put disney on my laptop wall paper so when I'm at my shows I make sure to get bookings on the calender and talk recruiting...that is what will get me there...i have no time to slack!
Good luck! I WILL see you ALL in Disney :)

I don't have it on the wallpaper on my laptop but do have it here at home. That way they see it all the time. Good idea to put it on the laptop though. Thanks!

That's funny, make the salad! You have to ask him what that means!!!

If i don;t earn Disney... my kids will never speak to me again..LOL.

Im thinkin this is a good kick in the butt for those of us with kids... that is our best motivation! We never want to dissapoint them!

This makes me smile because my baby is 8 months old and I ask him every single day if he wants Mommy to take him to Disney world. I've been to Disney so many times myself, but it's a completely different feeling when your doing it for your child, I want nothing more than to take him by earning this trip, it's all the motivation I need!

Where is everyone point wise right now for Disney? Do we have a thread on that yet or is it too early? I think I am at around 23,000 points right now.

Christ Follower said:
Where is everyone point wise right now for Disney? Do we have a thread on that yet or is it too early? I think I am at around 23,000 points right now.

That's AWESOME ELLEN!! I have 13,194. Long way to go! But my fundraiser is going out Thursday and running until the 27th! HOPEFULLY that gives me a good jump on Disney.

I'm around 16,000 and closing a catty show today (need the apron!). I closed on Friday morning and went to submit it Saturday but didn't want to submit it with the website being down and the hit or miss on the confirmation e-mails.

I am at 28,624 BUT I want to earn level 4 and I am due with baby #4 in Sept which may slow me down we'll see.... This month has been very slow for me and I leave for Paris on Sunday so I loose a whole work week. My goal is to recruit this month and qualify them in 30 days so I can make up for some of the points I need. Wish me luck.

cincychef said:
I am at 28,624 BUT I want to earn level 4 and I am due with baby #4 in Sept which may slow me down we'll see.... This month has been very slow for me and I leave for Paris on Sunday so I loose a whole work week. My goal is to recruit this month and qualify them in 30 days so I can make up for some of the points I need. Wish me luck.

Holy crow! You are doing FABULOUS!!!
Totally on track for level 4

Way to go everyone!! Those are some impressive point totals so far! I'm at 17,909. I have a ways to go. My original goal was Level 3, but well, God had other plans for me at the beginning of the year that got me off track! I'm going to really need to crank things out to get back on track for that.

cincychef said:

Holy moley that's awesome!! I had to pipe in because I had my daughter at the end of September of '04. This was before I was earning trips (the next year was my first one) BUT I do know that I was able to keep my business going. We also moved twice that year, the last time just 5 weeks before my daughter was born. I mostly did catalog shows for the first 6 weeks after she was born, but my first cooking show was November. I probably could have done it sooner if I was on track for a trip at the time, so YOU CAN DO IT!! Man, and you're getting such an awesome head start. If you keep that up, you will do well!

I hear ya about Paris. I LOVE the trips, but it does force us to do catch up during the months the trips are in. And the two Cooking Shows I have this month (MAN I need to get back to my normal show schedule of 6-8!!) are the two days before I leave. Crazy! But now I'm REALLY glad I agreed to book those days because they'll end up being the bulk of my sales this month.

GOOD LUCK!! I bet you can still earn level 4!!

I'm at 24,000 or so; once my recruits qualify (6 so far!) that will bring me up to where I want to be! I'm so excited for Disney!! I'm taking a little R&R in May, so I need to be on the phone asking people to join my team!

I'm @ 32,00 b/c I just had 2 recruits qualify :)
Just wish it was during double recruiting points.....I have 2 pretty serious fence sitters I'm just waiting for them to jump off the fence!!

annew said:
Just wish it was during double recruiting points.....I have 2 pretty serious fence sitters I'm just waiting for them to jump off the fence!!

Holy Moly Anne!! You ROCK!!

annew said:

Wow great job!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Holy moley that's awesome!! I had to pipe in because I had my daughter at the end of September of '04. This was before I was earning trips (the next year was my first one) BUT I do know that I was able to keep my business going. We also moved twice that year, the last time just 5 weeks before my daughter was born. I mostly did catalog shows for the first 6 weeks after she was born, but my first cooking show was November. I probably could have done it sooner if I was on track for a trip at the time, so YOU CAN DO IT!! Man, and you're getting such an awesome head start. If you keep that up, you will do well!

I hear ya about Paris. I LOVE the trips, but it does force us to do catch up during the months the trips are in. And the two Cooking Shows I have this month (MAN I need to get back to my normal show schedule of 6-8!!) are the two days before I leave. Crazy! But now I'm REALLY glad I agreed to book those days because they'll end up being the bulk of my sales this month.

GOOD LUCK!! I bet you can still earn level 4!!

Thanks, I am looking forward to meeting you in Paris! My show schedule is off this week. I am hoping to sign a couple before I leave and book a few May shows so I can catch up!

Thanks for the encouragement with the fall, I need it. I had my son while doing Pampered Chef but I wasn't a director and I wasn't earning trips and it slowed me down for a while. I am trying to plan ahead this time so I can jump right back in.

Thanks ladies :) the triple points on that big show really helped boost my #'s up.
Now for some recruiting I'm making phone calls tonight after work :)

WOW! You ladies are rockin'!!

20,000--------

ChefVee said:
If i don;t earn Disney... my kids will never speak to me again..LOL.

Im thinkin this is a good kick in the butt for those of us with kids... that is our best motivation! We never want to dissapoint them!

Yes, yes and yes. My kids would never let me forget it if we don't earn Disney. It is business all the time everywhere.

That is my why, I want to see the look on their faces when I tell them were going to Disney. Gosh I just teared up again. :cry:

15,000 points and I still have 3 recruits who will quailfy soon, and more recruits on the way and shows lining up.

kisrae said:
15,000 points and I still have 3 recruits who will quailfy soon, and more recruits on the way and shows lining up.

Great Ida!!! Let's get those extra 4k points!!!!

I just passed 23000 and had a recruit submit her quailfying show overnight so those points will put me just over 25000! I am praying and working so hard to take our family there. I wanted to go to Mexico alone with my dh but we had to take the cash card for many reasons. I am SO thankful for the work that God did in my heart to refocus me and now I'm SO passionate about going to Disney with my WHOLE family... which will mean a fair chunk in buy in's. Since these trips are all new to me, does anyone know, for someone with a large family, are there limits on buyin's... how does that all work? I can't imagine going with only part of our crew!

I'm just over 17000, with one recruit still trying to qualify - and many more I'm hoping to sign - including a past host who took the kit credit in February who has yet to sign! UGHHH!!

amy07 said:
I'm just over 17000, with one recruit still trying to qualify - and many more I'm hoping to sign - including a past host who took the kit credit in February who has yet to sign! UGHHH!!

I have one that took kit credit in March and hasn't done anything yet. I"m hoping by the end of April!!

I hope yours ends up signing!

quiverfull7 said:
I just passed 23000 and had a recruit submit her quailfying show overnight so those points will put me just over 25000! I am praying and working so hard to take our family there. I wanted to go to Mexico alone with my dh but we had to take the cash card for many reasons. I am SO thankful for the work that God did in my heart to refocus me and now I'm SO passionate about going to Disney with my WHOLE family... which will mean a fair chunk in buy in's. Since these trips are all new to me, does anyone know, for someone with a large family, are there limits on buyin's... how does that all work? I can't imagine going with only part of our crew!

I just spoke with Diane and got to know her because we were the only two attendees on a tele-talk class! She is so going to Disney! GO DIANE!

I am so excited about Disney!! This will be my 1st trip with PC!! Right now I'm at 20,000 points!

Lisa and I had so much fun we had to call one another after the teleclass! She went to type in my email addy to send me a file and I came up in her email so we had to find out how we knew oneanther and wa la ..! and you better believe I'm pumped about Disney... my little 5 year old Jayna was listening to my end of the conversation and heard me talking with Lisa and she was hollering... "YOU GOT IT????? WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY??????? Yikes... had to cool her jets a but but I'm at 25091 and 5 shows to go in April yet... My minimum goal level is 3 ... shooting for 4 and I can't WAIT to meet ALL OF YOU and your familes!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU LOVE THIS COMPANY OR WHAT??????????? We get PAID TO HAVE FUN at our job... then we get to PLAY FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!! WHO wouldn't want what we've got???????????

You guys are rockin!!! Me on the other hand, I suck! I haven't even broken 10,000 yet though I am waiting on one recruit to qualify. I've NEVER been to Disney except in Paris. I just don't know what to do.... I'm really trying to get out there and look for leads EVERYWHERE but .... I haven't given up! And I'd be satisfied with Level 2!!!

I just checked 33,000! I still have 4 recruits to get qualified. I know from personal experience that trips can be earned in the last part of the year, so keep going -- you can do it! My May isn't turning out that whippy due to the trip to Paris and my lack of phone calls and lack of energy since I've been home. Time to get on the phone: 3-2-1 really works!!

I am up to 27,000 points now. I signed 2 in April and am PRAYING that they will qualify in their 30 days so I can get double points on them! It will be a stretch but I am not giving up!

Now with that said, there are tumbleweeds rolling accross my June calander so I need to get going with my bookings! (Last year in June I did $4500 and this year I have 2 shows booked...yikes!)

gaddischef said:
I just checked 33,000! I still have 4 recruits to get qualified. I know from personal experience that trips can be earned in the last part of the year, so keep going -- you can do it! My May isn't turning out that whippy due to the trip to Paris and my lack of phone calls and lack of energy since I've been home. Time to get on the phone: 3-2-1 really works!!

I am so glad it isn't just me!!! I keep telling myself a trip can't make that big of a difference, but it sure did!

I know -- I feel like I'm going in slow motion ever since I returned from Paris. I wasn't going to tell my kids about Disney right away because I didn't want them asking me everyday about it. Right when we got back, my parents let it "slip" that we were going to Disney next year. ugh.... Anyway, my kids have surprised me and not asked about it as much as I thought. When I go to shows, my DS even says "Mom has to go to work so we can go to Disney." So, maybe it's not as bad as I thought. Now, to get back on track so I can really go to Disney -- level 4 style!!

gaddischef said:
I know -- I feel like I'm going in slow motion ever since I returned from Paris. I wasn't going to tell my kids about Disney right away because I didn't want them asking me everyday about it. Right when we got back, my parents let it "slip" that we were going to Disney next year. ugh.... Anyway, my kids have surprised me and not asked about it as much as I thought. When I go to shows, my DS even says "Mom has to go to work so we can go to Disney." So, maybe it's not as bad as I thought. Now, to get back on track so I can really go to Disney -- level 4 style!!

Thats my goal too! I really want a level 4 trip. My kids don't ask about it too much. BUT for mother's day at preschool the teacher was talking about things that moms do for their kids that we are thankful for. My 5 year old said well my moms taking us to Disney with Pampered Chef. So I guess for all I do that is the most important! What is your goal per month to earn level 4. I am due in Sept so it makes me nervous that I am not where I want to be on points.

My goal for Disney is 8-10 shows a month, at least 5,000 is sales, and signing at least 1 new consultant a month. Recruiting will be key for me as far as the points. Especially since I've been so lazy on the phone! UGH....I made tons of calls last night and got tons of answering machines......More calls today!

1. How can I earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef?

You can earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef by participating in their April Recruiting Promotion and Mini Kit. This promotion offers the opportunity to earn the trip by recruiting new team members and reaching certain sales goals.

2. How does recruiting new team members help me earn the Disney trip?

Recruiting new team members not only helps you grow your business, but it also allows you to earn points towards the Disney trip. Each new team member you recruit during the April Recruiting Promotion will earn you points towards the trip.

3. Can I earn the Disney trip by only reaching sales goals?

Yes, you can earn the Disney trip by reaching certain sales goals during the April Recruiting Promotion. For every $500 in sales you reach, you will earn points towards the trip.

4. How can I involve my family in helping me earn the Disney trip?

You can involve your family in helping you earn the Disney trip by sharing the story with them and asking for their support and help. This can include helping you with your Pampered Chef shows, sharing the promotion with their friends and family, and encouraging you along the way.

5. Is there a deadline to earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef?

Yes, the deadline to earn the Disney trip with Pampered Chef is April 30th. This means you have until the end of April to recruit new team members and reach your sales goals in order to earn the trip. Don't wait, start working towards your dream trip now!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies