• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Disney Trip with Pampered Chef: My 4-Year-Old's Adorable Support!

In summary, the author's 4-year-old daughter asked her mother if she was going to a Pampered Chef show or meeting to earn the trip to Disney World. The author shared that she was in fact going to a show and her 10-year-old daughter knew this and was very supportive. The author's 3-year-old son is not so supportive, but he is beginning to understand the situation. The author has 10 shows under their belt and has earned 8715 Disney points. She is anxious about not being able to earn the 4 required consultants, but she is hopeful
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have to share this story. I told my 3 children who are 4,6 and 8 about the Disney trip a few months ago and how I really want to earn this trip with Pampered Chef but I need their help. Well, as I was packing for my show last night, I told them to take out their baseball gear from the back of my van so I could put my show stuff in there.

My 4 yo daughter says to me "Mom,are you going to a Pampered Chef show or a Pampered Chef Meeting?" I looked at her and said "Why are you asking?" her reply was "Mom, does this help us earn the Disney trip?" I said "Yes, Yes it does!" She wanted to help me put the stuff in the car and wished me luck. I went to my show and couldn't wait to share the April Recruiting Promotion and Mini Kit. I have my host signing tonight and 2 more people coming to our team training on the 14th who may also be signing this month!

I HAVE to earn this trip for my family!!!
Thanks for letting me share!

PampMomof3 said:
I have to share this story. I told my 3 children who are 4,6 and 8 about the Disney trip a few months ago and how I really want to earn this trip with Pampered Chef but I need their help. Well, as I was packing for my show last night, I told them to take out their baseball gear from the back of my van so I could put my show stuff in there.

My 4 yo daughter says to me "Mom,are you going to a Pampered Chef show or a Pampered Chef Meeting?" I looked at her and said "Why are you asking?" her reply was "Mom, does this help us earn the Disney trip?" I said "Yes, Yes it does!" She wanted to help me put the stuff in the car and wished me luck. I went to my show and couldn't wait to share the April Recruiting Promotion and Mini Kit. I have my host signing tonight and 2 more people coming to our team training on the 14th who may also be signing this month!

I HAVE to earn this trip for my family!!!
Thanks for letting me share!

SO precious! Yesterday after my cluster meeting one of my consultants was asking me for some printed pages for her host packets. We were on the computer checking something out about the Disney trip and my 5 year old came home and saw the screen. She asked if that was a place I was going to get to go and I said yes. She grinned really big and burst forth with this "will you BRING ME something from there???" I gave her the biggest hug and told her that if I go... she goes... and the whole family. I wish you could have seen her face. It just beamed. Don't you just love this company...that working can earn us that look on our child's face??????

How awesome!!!! My 10-yr old daughter has been very supportive of me as well. My son, who is 3, really doesn't get it....but he's beginning to understand when I tell him that mommy has to work in the office. Congrats on your recruit and potentials too!!

My 5 year old is excited too. She tells people that I'm a Pampered Chef girl and we are going to Disney World. I just have to train her to book shows :). She's happy when I have a show and sad if it changes to a catalog show, which happened a couple months ago. She almost cried. I told her that it was still a show :) PLUS she'll do another in the spring now! That made her feel better.Big change from when I first started. She cried when I'd leave. Now she's pushing me out the door.

my DD is 3 and has heard me talking about the trip and tells everyone that we are going to Disney too... boy do I have to earn that trip now... of course we live really close to Disneyland, so if I don't make it we can always go there and tell her I earned it.. ha ha ha

i'm new here and i too have 3 little kids who really want a trip to disney. I'v had 10 shows so far and have earned 8715 in disney points which is great. my qeustion is about recruits. i'm anxious that i wont get the 4 qualified consultants that are required...i do have someone who plans to sign this week and she is really motivated to get the deep dish baker so think shw will qualify. i've had a few nibbles ...probably 6 in all . any words of wisdom for a newbie? my director reassures me that they will come...if i'm excited about what i do and ask everyone then it will happen....

Where are you all in points so far? I am at 17774 and still have some things to submit here for April..I just signed my third consultant for the requirements last week! AND, my host from last Sat is going to sign too by the end of April...I'm trying so hard for the trip! If I don't get it we are going to have to go anyway! But, I am DETERMINED! It would have helped me alot to have hit some of those triple points days, but oh well...

1. How can I earn a Disney trip with Pampered Chef?

To earn a Disney trip with Pampered Chef, you can host a party and invite your friends and family to shop for kitchen products. The sales from the party will contribute towards your Disney trip fund. Additionally, you can also join Pampered Chef as a consultant and earn commission from your sales, which can also go towards your trip.

2. How much do I need to sell to earn a Disney trip?

The amount you need to sell to earn a Disney trip will depend on the cost of the trip and the commission rate for your sales. It is recommended to consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and to set a goal for your sales.

3. Is there a time limit for earning the Disney trip?

There is no specific time limit for earning the Disney trip with Pampered Chef. However, it is best to set a goal and work towards it consistently to reach your desired target. It is also important to keep in mind any deadlines or expiration dates for the trip offer that may be provided by Pampered Chef.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef earnings towards a Disney trip for my family?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef earnings towards a Disney trip for your family. The earnings can be applied towards any travel expenses, such as flights, accommodations, theme park tickets, and more.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations for earning a Disney trip with Pampered Chef?

There are no specific restrictions or limitations for earning a Disney trip with Pampered Chef. However, it is important to note that the trip offer may have certain terms and conditions, such as minimum sales requirements or specific travel dates. It is recommended to thoroughly read and understand the trip offer before working towards earning it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
lacychef