• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Commission on Discounted Items: FAQs

In summary, the commission rate for discounted items is typically lower than for full-priced items and may vary depending on the specific promotion. However, you will still earn commission on discounted items, based on the discounted price. If you use your own discount or host rewards to purchase items, you will not earn commission. Additionally, commission is not earned on personal orders, only on orders placed by customers through your personal website or at a party or event.
melissasutkus
Do I get commission on my host's 50% off items? or any of their items?

Thanks!

The only host items you get commission on is what they purchase with their discount. You don't get commission on their free items, their 50% off items, or their host special items!

Okay thank you! :)

The host program is amazing! And the best part is we do not pay for it. A lot of DS companies have the consultants pay for the benefits out of their commission. With Pampered Chef the host benefits attract hosts and we keep our pay. We don't get commission on them but they do give the hosts incentive to help get more sales. Win-Win.

OH wow - I didn't know that other places would make the consultant pay the host benefits.. I would NOT like that at all!!

What is the commission rate for discounted items?

The commission rate for discounted items is typically lower than the commission rate for full-priced items. It may vary depending on the specific promotion or discount being offered.

Do I still earn commission on discounted items?

Yes, you will still earn commission on discounted items. The amount of commission may be lower than full-priced items, but you will still receive a percentage of the discounted price.

How is commission calculated for discounted items?

Commission for discounted items is calculated based on the discounted price, not the original price. For example, if an item is originally $50 but is discounted to $40, your commission will be based on the $40 price.

Can I use my own discount or host rewards to purchase items and still earn commission?

No, if you use your own discount or host rewards to purchase items, you will not earn commission on those items. Commission is only earned on the final purchase price paid by the customer.

Do I earn commission on my personal orders?

No, commission is not earned on personal orders. It is only earned on orders placed by customers through your personal website or at a party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VSaracino
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
VSaracino
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies