• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Earned HWC Products Now - Has Anyone Received Their Items?

In summary, some people have not received their earned HWC items yet. CC may be having some issues with updates.
cookingwith_tara
I thought they would ship your prodcuts as you earned them. I got the recipe card holder shortly after I submitted my 2nd show for March and I thought it would be the same for the reaching $1250 to get the remainder of the HWC items. I did check under the product adjustment to see if they had been shipped - and they haven't. Has anyone received their earned HWC items yet?

They should ship any time now. Check the bottom of the flyer - it says they will ship at the end of the earning period.

I hope so. I have shows this weekend and would love to show them off.

My director got hers today and I they are great I can hardly wait to get mine!!

I got mine today!

ooh, ooh, ooh, I want to show them off, too!

I just checked fedex and mine are to be here by the 7th! Yippeeeee!

Mine were supposed to be here today - but now it's saying tomorrow. Hope so. This is the most excited I've ever been over HWC items. I think these are the best!

Mine are not showing at all and earned them within the first week... :cry:

Mine show arrival on the 8th. I have a RFL fundraiser starting this month and I wanted them for my meeting so that people could see what they are selling and get as excited as I am over them.

Becky D...I agree. I have not really cared that I did not earn them in the past, but this year I really worked a little harder to try to get them. I can't wait to see them!!!:D

Me, too! Very excited! :D

When I go to look it up under adjustments there is nothing there for the HWC & my last two shows that shipped & dlvd this week aren't showing either. So something funny is happening on my stuff.

kaseydee said:
When I go to look it up under adjustments there is nothing there for the HWC & my last two shows that shipped & dlvd this week aren't showing either. So something funny is happening on my stuff.

mine as well. Bummer. Hopefully they'll show up on our door step today!

Ok.. I have a question.. I sold enough to get the HWC products for free.. and I do not see them shipped on "order status" (or even listed) And I don't know how to look on adjustments..I opened adjustments and I don't see anything...... Help.. please. Do I do something else on adjustments? TIA!! I am so excited to get these!!

I think there is something going on with CC because my shows are not showing up either! I submitted the last show on the 31st so it will probably be a while before I see the HWC products... but someone on here said that at the end of the month it takes them a long time to put the information on CC so maybe that is why you are not seeing it.

Earned items don't usually show up in the shipment status area. Once they ship, they may show up in the adjustments area, but you need to look for them, they won't just pop up. Pretend you don't know the show number, and pull up the list of everything that has shipped this year for you. Items with a "G" in the middle of the number (consultant number + "G" + 4-digit show number) will be earned/auto-ship items, like the HWC things or changeover boxes. Don't forget, too, that much of CC is not being updated from early yesterday through late morning today.

I'm so anxious to receive all of these products, but mine don't show up yet, either. They'll probably just arrive at my door, which is fine -- can't wait to get them!

I just got mine this morning...Loving them. I love the cake tester.

I think I am always the last to receive the earned items. I'm pretty sure I was one of the last if not THE last (on here) to receive the dots binder, 'member that thread? Then I start this one about the HWC items and, again, still haven't got mine. Do you suppose it's a Florida thing? :)

cookingwith_tara said:
I think I am always the last to receive the earned items. I'm pretty sure I was one of the last if not THE last (on here) to receive the dots binder, 'member that thread? Then I start this one about the HWC items and, again, still haven't got mine. Do you suppose it's a Florida thing? :)

It's like that in Ohio, too :) I'm jealous of everyone who has there's! Usually I get stuff from HO pretty quick...

I am trying to find out where mine are too...I see them under the adjustment section..says march 27th...now how can I find a tracking number for them...? I really need these for a relay for life meeting tomorrow nite

cookingwith_tara said:

I think I am going to be the last to get them. :cry: They don't show as shipped yet, and then they have to make their way to AZ.:(

chefann said:
Earned items don't usually show up in the shipment status area. Once they ship, they may show up in the adjustments area, but you need to look for them, they won't just pop up. Pretend you don't know the show number, and pull up the list of everything that has shipped this year for you. Items with a "G" in the middle of the number (consultant number + "G" + 4-digit show number) will be earned/auto-ship items, like the HWC things or changeover boxes.

Don't forget, too, that much of CC is not being updated from early yesterday through late morning today.

I checked doing it this way and it's still not showing up :( Wondering if I should call CC, but will wait another week. :(

I finally received my HWC items today!!! They are all so cute!! :)

My friend, Jane (on here all of the time) received hers last week. I live like 10 minutes away from her and still haven't received my HWC products nor my Consultant News. Maybe HO wrote me off as a consultant:( lOL

Mine arrived today. They look great !

I'm curious too...how are you able to find a delivery date on these? Mine are listed under adjustments w/ a date of 3/23, but what do you do to look for more specific shipping info?
Thanks!

Mine never showed up on the delivery list, but lo and behold, my wonderful Fed Ex guy (yes, I like my guy, he is very nice and considerate) delivered them one hour ago! They are great!

I did not read all the posts but I received all the HWC products the dessert dishes are really cute

abaker1 said:
I finally received my HWC items today!!! They are all so cute!! :)

I got mine today as well! YAY! LOVE the plates!!!

I hope I get mine today:) I can't wait to see some of the recipe cards in the card set. Also, when do we get the apron if we have already earned that?

I got mine today as well!! I love all of them but the cake tester is so cute and the plates are adorable!

I just got mine yesterday. I agree... the plates are SO cute!! I love them.

I got this info off of ChefSuccess several months ago on how to track earned products or sample shipments! I'm not sure who posted it originally.

For newbies, or as a refresher for long-timers, you can look up earned items that don't have an official show number and therefore don't show up on the shipment status page. Go to Adjustments on CC as if you're doing an adjustment for a customer. Pick the "don't know show number" section. Choose the appropriate year and order type of "all" and continue. The list of everything that's shipped on your behalf will come up in the box. See how cooking shows are consultant number + "K" + 4 digit show number? Those with a "G" in the middle are earned items and auto-ship things. If you earned the binder, it will be one of those G numbers (you can check it by double clicking the show number, which will take you to the next screen that shows the contents of the shipment). SAT and changeover will also have "G" numbers. To track the shipments at FedEx, note the entire show number. Go to fedex.com and select Track by Reference number. In the box for reference numbers, enter the entire show number (mine was 261424G0228) and add "01" to the end (making mine 261424G022801), then select US and enter your zip in the appropriate spot. Tracking for that item will be displayed, if FedEx has received the info from HO.

I rec'd mine yesterday! Still doesn't show through the adj screen nor does my order that shipped last week from a show.

I got mine this am but it as missing the recipe cards. I did an adjustment so hopefully I will get those soon. I also love the plates. I will probably order a 2nd set so I have 8. So cute

I didn't earn the HWC products last month :cry:. So I had to order them off the SO. I should be getting them Friday 4/10. I am so excited to see them!

I got my HWC products today!!! I love the daisy plates...

All of you are making me jealous! I earned them but they are still not here! And they still are not showing on my adjustment page!

They NEVER showed on my adj page. I called HO about a backordered item and asked if they could tell me where my HWC items were also. They told me 2 days ago that they were being picked and shipped that day. I got them today!

cutiechic said:
They NEVER showed on my adj page. I called HO about a backordered item and asked if they could tell me where my HWC items were also. They told me 2 days ago that they were being picked and shipped that day. I got them today!

Still hope they will show up before my next show! Thanks!

FINALLY!!! I got my HWC items today!! :D

OMGoodness - I didn't think I would like the plates but surprisingly I do. I thought maybe I would have someone earn the things I didn't want like the dots towels and the plates. But after seeing the plates, I'm keepin' 'em! :) They are so stinkin' cute! :p

I wonder if the cake tester is a trial to see how many really want it and if they will bring it back. I'm glad I got mine a long time before they were discontinued. And that's another one that I'm keepin'. Not giving that away either!

I received my HWC items today and the best part was that I wasn't even expecting them! I just started my business in March and my goal was to reach the $1500 in sales and I had forgotten about the HWC products. So I was like a kid at Christmas when a box arrived that i wasn't even expecting. As it turns out, my recruiter hadn't received hers yet and was hoping to have them for a show. So I didn't even get to unpack anything and just lent her my stuff for tonight. Now I want the plate stand to go with my daisy plates!

CAPCnewbie said:
I received my HWC items today and the best part was that I wasn't even expecting them! I just started my business in March and my goal was to reach the $1500 in sales and I had forgotten about the HWC products. So I was like a kid at Christmas when a box arrived that i wasn't even expecting. As it turns out, my recruiter hadn't received hers yet and was hoping to have them for a show. So I didn't even get to unpack anything and just lent her my stuff for tonight. Now I want the plate stand to go with my daisy plates!

How cool! Getting something you earned is so fun. I earned some of the new products last Nov/Dec and it was so fun to get the box in January.

I was finally able to track my shipment and they are to be here today!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefgurl
  • cutiechic
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • PampMomof3