• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Early Arrivals...what Are You Doing Thurs. Am?

In summary, the people planning to arrive the evening before said they have plans for Thursday morning. They hope to be director but are still short a second senior consultant. They also said they are waiting on a phone call and are hoping their second consultant signs a recruit. They are also registering for the newbie orientation and the home office tour. They said they are hoping to go early to pick up their stuff and then hang out until afternoon.
flemings99
Gold Member
For those of you arriving the evening before, what are your plans for Thurs. AM?

Was hopeful to be director but still short a 2nd Sr. Consultant. :cry: Have the morning open now. Staying at Hilton. Anyone know what's near by?

It's not the 30th yet!!!! You can do it!!!!! I am still working it, so maybe we'll both make it and get to be there together! Go for it!!!!! :chef: :thumbup: :D

I agree, don't give up. I am waiting on a phone call now, HOPING my second is signing a recruit tonight. Say a little prayer for me.... I want this sooo bad!!

I am in the same boat with you guys but I am going to go and look around at the vendor booths and see what is new. I am very curious about something I noticed that got put on Merrill's last chance list which was the 8 1/2 X 11 lined notepad which I am hoping they are replacing it with something good cause I give one of those notebooks to a consultant when they sign up with a check list of things they needs to do while they wait for their kit to arrive.

I am registering and then going on the Home Office Tour.

Newbie Orientation at 7:15am and then HO Tour 8am-12:30pm then first workshop is at 1 (Stop Cancellations Now).

i thought the new recruit had to be active .... Dosen't that mean they also have to submit $150 in sales????

I'm pretty sure they have to have their $150 in and the recruit doesnt get a title change until they have their recruit submit their $150. At least that is what happen with my team. But it can be done in a short time. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I most likely will be going early with my cluster to pick up all our stuff and then hanging out til afternoon.

Deeeeeeep Cleansing breath---- 2 more catalog shows to submit and I promote...deeeeeeeep cleansing breath.....

1. What time should I arrive for the Early Arrivals event on Thursday morning?

The Early Arrivals event typically starts at 9:00 AM, so we recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early to check in and get settled.

2. What activities or workshops will be available at the Early Arrivals event?

There will be a variety of workshops and activities focusing on cooking, product demonstrations, and business training. A detailed schedule will be provided at check-in.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Early Arrivals event?

Unfortunately, the Early Arrivals event is only open to registered attendees of the Pampered Chef conference. Guests who are not registered will not be allowed to enter the event.

4. Will food be provided at the Early Arrivals event?

Light refreshments and snacks will be available throughout the event. However, we recommend eating a hearty breakfast before arriving to ensure you have enough energy for the day's activities.

5. Is there a dress code for the Early Arrivals event?

The dress code for the event is business casual. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes as there will be a lot of standing and walking throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies