1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Early Arrivals...What are you doing Thurs. am?

1. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

For those of you arriving the evening before, what are your plans for Thurs. AM?

Was hopeful to be director but still short a 2nd Sr. Consultant. :cry: Have the morning open now. Staying at Hilton. Anyone know what's near by?

Jun 27, 2009
  2. Patty Davis

Patty Davis Member

It's not the 30th yet!!!! You can do it!!!!! I am still working it, so maybe we'll both make it and get to be there together! Go for it!!!!! :chef: :thumbup: :D

Jun 27, 2009
  3. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I agree, don't give up. I am waiting on a phone call now, HOPING my second is signing a recruit tonight. Say a little prayer for me.... I want this sooo bad!!

Jun 27, 2009
  4. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I am in the same boat with you guys but I am going to go and look around at the vendor booths and see what is new. I am very curious about something I noticed that got put on Merrill's last chance list which was the 8 1/2 X 11 lined notepad which I am hoping they are replacing it with something good cause I give one of those notebooks to a consultant when they sign up with a check list of things they needs to do while they wait for their kit to arrive.

Jun 27, 2009
  5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I am registering and then going on the Home Office Tour.

Jun 28, 2009
  6. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Newbie Orientation at 7:15am and then HO Tour 8am-12:30pm then first workshop is at 1 (Stop Cancellations Now).

Jun 28, 2009
  7. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

i thought the new recruit had to be active .... Dosen't that mean they also have to submit $150 in sales????

Jun 29, 2009
  8. kisrae

kisrae Member Gold Member

I'm pretty sure they have to have their $150 in and the recruit doesnt get a title change until they have their recruit submit their $150. At least that is what happen with my team. But it can be done in a short time. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Jun 29, 2009
  9. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I most likely will be going early with my cluster to pick up all our stuff and then hanging out til afternoon.

Jun 29, 2009
  10. Patty Davis

Patty Davis Member

Deeeeeeep Cleansing breath---- 2 more catalog shows to submit and I promote...deeeeeeeep cleansing breath.....

Jun 29, 2009
Have something to add?