• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Mastering the EAD: Helping a Frustrated Customer

In summary, the EAD can be difficult to use, but with practice it can be mastered. The biggest tip may help with the filling, and stirring the filling before filling the tube may help with smooth sailing.
Becca115
Anybody have any tips for using the EAD? I have a customer that is frustrated with hers. I feel like it's pretty straight forward, lol. She was filling manicotti with it. I told her it may take some practice to get used to it. Any tips to help her out?

Thanks
Becca

other than practice, practice, practice?? no not really but curious to see what others have to say!!

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with it? Is the filling coming out too fast? Is she filling the tube correctly and getting all the air bubbles out? When I filll the tube I stir it up a little with a table knife to get all the air bubbles out so the filling will come out smoothly.
Hope I've been of some small help. :rolleyes:

Filling manacotti with the EAD can be difficult is she using the biggest tip? what I had to do was have my son hold the pasta while I pushed the filling into the pasta, I am sure practice will help me to do it better but that is what I did. HTH

Her filling may be too thick. I made manicotti one time and my filling was so thick it was hard to push the button down. I just adjusted my parmasen/ricotta cheese ratios. Still tasted good and it came out much easier the next time.

I do manicottialot with the EAD, it does get a little tight to push on....BUT, soften up the recipe a little, I added an extra egg, and pull the plunger all the way back, I fill it from the bottom to the top, pushing it in everytime....

When I fill the manicottis, I fill one end, flip it and fill the other end, so they meet in the middle.....

It is consitency of the filling that will make it tough, and the flip side to that is you still want it thick so when it bakes it doesn't get all runny......

The EAD takes a little getting use to....

ThanksThanks for all the helpful tips. I'll be sure to pass them all along.

Becca

I used my EAD at Thanksgiving--melted butter until super soft and used one of the really pretty tips onto wax paper, and then into the freezer--beautiful little butter flowers. I'm no Martha Stewart, just added a nice little touch.

Love the butter idea! Will definately have to do that next time I have a dinner party!

ead replacementI have a guest who needs a new ring to the EAD but the replacement order form has an 2002 date. This guest thinks hers is different than the newer one - would the ring fit no matter what? Thanks...

No, unfortunately the earlier EAD's threading is different and is NOT interchangeable with the new rings. I've seen a TON of requests on multiple boards since I started a year and a half ago looking for these old rings.

Jennie4PC said:
Filling manacotti with the EAD can be difficult is she using the biggest tip? what I had to do was have my son hold the pasta while I pushed the filling into the pasta, I am sure practice will help me to do it better but that is what I did. HTH

Now why didn't I think of that

1. How can I effectively calm down a frustrated customer?

One tip for calming a frustrated customer is to actively listen to their concerns and acknowledge their feelings. Empathize with them and assure them that you understand their frustration. Then, work with them to find a solution that meets their needs.

2. What is the best way to handle a customer who is angry or upset?

The best way to handle an angry or upset customer is to remain calm and professional. Avoid getting defensive or argumentative. Instead, focus on finding a solution and addressing their concerns in a respectful manner.

3. How can I turn a negative experience into a positive one for the customer?

To turn a negative experience into a positive one, it's important to actively listen to the customer's concerns and address them promptly. Offer a sincere apology and take steps to rectify the situation. Additionally, follow up with the customer to ensure their satisfaction.

4. What should I do if a customer is not satisfied with the product they purchased?

If a customer is not satisfied with a product, it's important to understand the reason for their dissatisfaction. Offer to exchange the product or provide a refund. Additionally, gather feedback from the customer to understand how the product can be improved in the future.

5. How can I prevent customer frustration in the first place?

To prevent customer frustration, it's important to have clear and accurate product information, provide excellent customer service, and communicate effectively with customers. Additionally, regularly ask for feedback and make improvements based on customer suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies