• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing an Older EAD Ring: A Customer Story

In summary, the customer's niece did not order anything from the host, but came to the party and ate 4 plates of food. The host got upset and they got into a big argument. The niece is not a customer, but the host wants to please her.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
??? My customer is missing the ring that screws on the bottom of her EAD. I ordered her a new one - $2, no big deal cuz I like to take care of my customers....she just called that it does not fit, that her EAD (she did not order it from me) has a push-on type ring. I told her it must be an older style EAD and that I would check for her. She was very nice about it. Are any of you familiar with this type - I've only seen the new one. Tks!

You are correct. She does have an older version. Too weird, I just had a consultant call me with the same instance just a couple of days ago. The old one is no longer covered under waranty so she can not get a ring to fit as far as I know. About the best you can do for her is to offer her a discount on a new one. It may be a little $ out of your pocket but it may keep her a happy customer that keeps coming back to you.

thanks Dawn. Thats exactly what I thought, and yes I offered her a new one at a discount. Actually she is not a customer, she is the niece of a past host. She was at the hosts party and did not order a thing. I posted a blurb about her a few weeks back -lol- all she did was eat 4 plates of food and the host got very upset at the niece and they got into a big argument in the middle of my show! I can laugh about it now, but at the time it got pretty ackward! Regardless, I want to please her. I hope she will order a new one. Thanks again.

Good Luck!! You never know, maybe this will turn her into a customer. LOL!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us about your customer's missing ring for her EAD. I'm glad to hear that you were able to order her a new one and that she was understanding about the situation. It sounds like her EAD may be an older model that has a push-on type ring instead of the one that screws on. I'll definitely check with our team to see if we have any information or resources about this type of ring. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for being such a caring consultant for your customers. We appreciate your dedication to providing excellent service. Have a great day!

1. How do I know if my EAD ring needs to be replaced?

There are a few signs that indicate your EAD ring may need to be replaced. These include visible wear and tear, difficulty opening or closing the ring, or a loose fit on your finger. If you notice any of these issues, it is best to replace your EAD ring to ensure it functions properly.

2. Can I replace my EAD ring myself?

Yes, replacing an EAD ring is a relatively simple process that can be done at home. However, if you are not comfortable doing it yourself, you can also take it to a jeweler or the store where you purchased it and they can replace it for you.

3. How often should I replace my EAD ring?

The frequency of replacing your EAD ring depends on how often you wear it and the amount of wear and tear it receives. If you wear your ring daily, it is recommended to replace it every 1-2 years. If you only wear it occasionally, it may last longer before needing to be replaced.

4. Can I customize my new EAD ring?

Yes, you can customize your new EAD ring to your liking. You can choose the metal type, band style, and even add personalized engravings. This is a great way to make your new EAD ring unique and special to you.

5. Do I need to keep my old EAD ring after it has been replaced?

No, you do not need to keep your old EAD ring after it has been replaced. However, if it has sentimental value or you would like to use it for spare parts, you can certainly keep it. Otherwise, it is recommended to properly dispose of the old ring to avoid any confusion in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah K.
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sarah K.
  • Jeans Garden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • chefleighann