1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: EAD Part

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

??? My customer is missing the ring that screws on the bottom of her EAD. I ordered her a new one - $2, no big deal cuz I like to take care of my customers....she just called that it does not fit, that her EAD (she did not order it from me) has a push-on type ring. I told her it must be an older style EAD and that I would check for her. She was very nice about it. Are any of you familiar with this type - I've only seen the new one. Tks!

Oct 2, 2005
  2. You are correct. She does have an older version. Too weird, I just had a consultant call me with the same instance just a couple of days ago. The old one is no longer covered under waranty so she can not get a ring to fit as far as I know. About the best you can do for her is to offer her a discount on a new one. It may be a little $ out of your pocket but it may keep her a happy customer that keeps coming back to you.

3. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

thanks Dawn. Thats exactly what I thought, and yes I offered her a new one at a discount. Actually she is not a customer, she is the niece of a past host. She was at the hosts party and did not order a thing. I posted a blurb about her a few weeks back -lol- all she did was eat 4 plates of food and the host got very upset at the niece and they got into a big argument in the middle of my show! I can laugh about it now, but at the time it got pretty ackward! Regardless, I want to please her. I hope she will order a new one. Thanks again.

Oct 2, 2005
  4. Good Luck!! You never know, maybe this will turn her into a customer. LOL!!

Have something to add?