• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Traveling with an eTicket: What You Need to Know

In summary, an e-ticket is just the email that ITA travel group sent. It's good to print it out and take it with you to the airport.
vanscootin
Gold Member
So what's an e ticket? Is it just the email that ITA travel group sent or is there something more to that? I've never traveled with an e ticket ever. Just want to make sure I have the right stuff before I get to the airport for New Orleans.

It's an electronic ticket.Although, years ago, when you went to Disneyland, instead of one all-encompassing admission fee, you got a coupon book for rides. Crummy rides were an A ticket, better rides were B tickets, a little better rides were C tickets and the best stuff (Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, etc.) were D tickets.That's what I think of when someone says "E-ticket" because that must be the best ride at Disneyland!

LOL You are funny KG!

vanscootin said:
So what's an e ticket? Is it just the email that ITA travel group sent or is there something more to that? I've never traveled with an e ticket ever. Just want to make sure I have the right stuff before I get to the airport for New Orleans.

Yes, just print that out & take it with you to the airport. That's what they use to look up your info & give you the boarding pass when you check in with the airline. ;)

Sheila said:
Yes, just print that out & take it with you to the airport. That's what they use to look up your info & give you the boarding pass when you check in with the airline. ;)

Technically, you don't have to even print it out. It's always a good idea, but with an e-ticket they can pull up your ticket information using the credit card you paid with or your passport if you're traveling internationally.

And you can probably even check in at home the night before and print out your own boarding pass. That you will have to bring with you, if you do check in at home.

I'd print it and take it along. I trusted a hotel to have all my reservation info on their computer, only to find myself sleeping in my car. It's like carrying a jacket to the baseball game. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'd print it and take it along. I trusted a hotel to have all my reservation info on their computer, only to find myself sleeping in my car.

It's like carrying a jacket to the baseball game. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

agreed! It also speeds up the process a bit.

Noora, she didn't pay ... she said ITA sent it to her so I'm assuming this is her incentive trip.Vanscootin - Take the printout! So you don't have any issues when you arrive.

It is... it's for the Taste of Travel trip....

Vanscootin, you should have received a printed copy in the pretty blue envelope we got :) just take that with you to the airport.See you this weekend in New Orleans!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'd print it and take it along. I trusted a hotel to have all my reservation info on their computer, only to find myself sleeping in my car.

Had that happen with a hotel reservation in London, and even having the print out didn't help, they had no room.

In my case, I didn't really sleep in my car - they found me a room at a Ramalamadingda down the street - and with the mouse, there were three of us in the room.

suzipooh said:
Vanscootin, you should have received a printed copy in the pretty blue envelope we got :) just take that with you to the airport.

See you this weekend in New Orleans!!!

Is that what that is? LOL... I'm having such a bad week, I can't wait to get the h e l l out of Dodge and relax with my hubby for an entire weekend.

1. What exactly is an eTicket?

An eTicket is an electronic ticket that is issued and stored digitally, rather than being printed on paper. It contains all the necessary information for your travel, such as your flight details, seat assignment, and baggage allowance.

2. How do I access my eTicket?

Once you have purchased your ticket, you will receive an email with a link to your eTicket. You can also access it through the airline's website or mobile app by entering your confirmation code and last name.

3. Do I need to print my eTicket?

No, you do not need to print your eTicket. It can be presented on your mobile device or you can simply show your confirmation code and ID at the airport check-in counter.

4. Can I make changes to my eTicket?

Yes, you can make changes to your eTicket, such as flight dates or times, depending on the airline's policy. However, some changes may require additional fees.

5. What happens if I lose my eTicket?

If you lose your eTicket, you can simply access it again through the airline's website or mobile app. You can also contact the airline's customer service for assistance. It is always a good idea to save a copy of your eTicket in a secure location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef