• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Include the FB Attachment When E-Mailing My Website to a Relative?

In summary, to find your Facebook contacts' email addresses for e-mailing, go to your Facebook account and click on the "Friends" tab, then click on "Contacts." Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a feature for sending emails to all contacts at once, so you will have to individually select each contact. To add a new contact to your e-mail list, first add them as a friend on Facebook. You can customize your e-mail signature for Facebook contacts by going to your settings. To remove a contact from your e-mail list, go to your settings, select the contact, and click on "Remove."
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a relative who is on FB who asked me for my website. I'm going to e-mail her privately to give her the info. When I do that, a little attachment thumbnail thing comes up w/ a pretty official looking from PC thumbnail about HWC and the dates. Is it okay to include that? I'm not sure what it really is about? Why is it there and what purpose would it serve if I'm giving her the address in the text of the message?

I don't see any reason why you can't include it. I agree, it probably isn't necessary.

This is a new feature from FB anytime you insert a link. Since it's in a PM, and not public, it shouldn't be a problem. In fact, it might entice your relative to click the link immediately.

1. How do I find my Facebook contacts' email addresses for e-mailing?

To find your Facebook contacts' email addresses, go to your Facebook account and click on the "Friends" tab. From there, click on "Contacts" and you will find a list of your Facebook friends' email addresses.

2. Can I send an e-mail to all my Facebook contacts at once?

Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a feature that allows you to send an e-mail to all your contacts at once. You will have to individually select each contact to send an email.

3. How do I add a new contact to my Facebook e-mail list?

To add a new contact to your Facebook e-mail list, you will need to first add them as a friend on Facebook. Once they have accepted your friend request, they will automatically be added to your e-mail list.

4. Can I customize my e-mail signature for Facebook contacts?

Yes, you can customize your e-mail signature for Facebook contacts. To do this, go to your Facebook settings and click on the "Contacts" tab. From there, you can edit your e-mail signature and save your changes.

5. How do I remove a contact from my Facebook e-mail list?

To remove a contact from your Facebook e-mail list, go to your Facebook settings and click on the "Contacts" tab. From there, you can select the contact you want to remove and click on the "Remove" button. This will remove them from your e-mail list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76