1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings E-mail subject line?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

What is a good subject line to put for e-mails that are a follow up to a voice mail message? I thought for some of the people that I haven't been able to reach I'd send an e-mail with some info about hosting, etc. Not sure if it should be a mass e-mail with iContact, or several individual personal e-mails to people. I don't want them to ignore it like some do with my newsletter, you know?!

Mar 19, 2009
  2. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

If it's a follow up to a voicemail, I would send individual emails. Be specific in your subject line. So if you're calling to tell them that Bamboo is 60% off, put that in the subject line.

Sometime's I've put "following up" or something like that so they know there is a personal message in there, not just a "Special Offer!!".

Mar 19, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Yeah, you're right. I was leaning towards that but wasn't sure. I don't know why, but today I feel paralyzed. I just have run out of people to call, unless it's another attempt phone call for all the people I only got a machine for. I'm having a hard time getting free in the evenings to make the calls. So now I feel like doing e-mail, but am overwhelmed with the options on what to send them. Trying to inform them of some great new shows I'm offering, the specials, or promote the new catalog, or all of that. I fear of overwhelming someone with too much info. I haven't gotten any bites from the past 2 months of sending out my newsletter, so I fear that e-mails get ignored if they are from me.

My computer just ran out of ink, (the replacement cartridge didn't work) so I can't print off stuff to mail out to people. I am babysitting for my neighbor, so I can't go out.

I feel so stuck! I hate feeling like this.

Mar 19, 2009
  4. I usually put the day of the week. It will get opened.

Have something to add?