• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective E-Mail Follow-Up Subject Lines for Voicemail Messages

Subject lines for follow up emails should be specific to the voicemail. For example, if someone called about a problem with their account, the subject line for their follow up email might be "Problem solving voicemail follow up email."
babywings76
Gold Member
What is a good subject line to put for e-mails that are a follow up to a voice mail message? I thought for some of the people that I haven't been able to reach I'd send an e-mail with some info about hosting, etc. Not sure if it should be a mass e-mail with iContact, or several individual personal e-mails to people. I don't want them to ignore it like some do with my newsletter, you know?!

If it's a follow up to a voicemail, I would send individual emails. Be specific in your subject line. So if you're calling to tell them that Bamboo is 60% off, put that in the subject line.

Sometime's I've put "following up" or something like that so they know there is a personal message in there, not just a "Special Offer!!".

Yeah, you're right. I was leaning towards that but wasn't sure. I don't know why, but today I feel paralyzed. I just have run out of people to call, unless it's another attempt phone call for all the people I only got a machine for. I'm having a hard time getting free in the evenings to make the calls. So now I feel like doing e-mail, but am overwhelmed with the options on what to send them. Trying to inform them of some great new shows I'm offering, the specials, or promote the new catalog, or all of that. I fear of overwhelming someone with too much info. I haven't gotten any bites from the past 2 months of sending out my newsletter, so I fear that e-mails get ignored if they are from me.My computer just ran out of ink, (the replacement cartridge didn't work) so I can't print off stuff to mail out to people. I am babysitting for my neighbor, so I can't go out.I feel so stuck! I hate feeling like this.

I usually put the day of the week. It will get opened.

Hi there! I would suggest using a subject line that is attention-grabbing and personal, such as "Following up on our conversation..." or "Let's chat about hosting a party!" This will make the recipient feel like the email is specifically for them and not just a mass message. As for the method, I would recommend sending individual personalized emails rather than a mass email, as it shows that you took the time to reach out to them personally. Best of luck!

What are some effective e-mail follow-up subject lines for voicemail messages?

Some effective e-mail follow-up subject lines for voicemail messages include "Just Following Up on Our Voicemail Conversation," "Quick Reminder About Our Phone Call," "Following Up on Our Discussion from Yesterday," "Checking In on Our Voicemail Exchange," and "Did You Receive My Voicemail?". These subject lines clearly reference the voicemail message and prompt the recipient to open the e-mail and respond.

How can I make my e-mail subject line stand out and encourage a response?

To make your e-mail subject line stand out and encourage a response, try using personalization by including the recipient's name or a reference to your previous conversation. You can also use action-oriented language, such as "Please Respond" or "Urgent Response Needed," to create a sense of urgency. Additionally, keep the subject line short and to the point to make it easy to read and understand.

Should I include the same subject line in my e-mail and voicemail message?

It is not necessary to include the same subject line in your e-mail and voicemail message. In fact, using different subject lines can help keep your follow-up messages from becoming repetitive and boring. However, it is important to make sure that the subject line in your e-mail is related to the voicemail message, so the recipient can easily make the connection and understand the purpose of your follow-up.

How many times should I follow up on a voicemail message?

The number of times you should follow up on a voicemail message depends on the urgency of the message and the nature of your relationship with the recipient. Generally, it is appropriate to follow up once or twice if the message is time-sensitive or if you have a close relationship with the recipient. If the message is not urgent and the recipient is not responding, it is best to move on and try a different form of communication.

Is it appropriate to use emojis in my e-mail subject line for a voicemail follow-up?

It is not recommended to use emojis in your e-mail subject line for a voicemail follow-up, as they can come across as unprofessional or unimportant. Stick to clear and concise language to convey the purpose of your follow-up. However, if you have a close relationship with the recipient and the message is not overly formal, a well-placed emoji may be appropriate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies