• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coordinating an E-Mail Show: Mystery Hosts Explained

like right before the game starts or during halftime. But I never actually took the order or picked the winner.Do you have a link to the old host program?I don't have a link. I just mentioned it because that was how the host program worked. I didn't do any of the work myself.I see. Thanks for the information!
Stephanie S
I've read a few mentions about Mystery Host e-mail shows. This sounds really interesting to me and I am curious to find out more about them. How do you coordinate an e-mail show?

Personal WebsiteUse your PC website and enter all of your contacts (ones who gave you their emails) and put yourself as the current host. Then email it out to those select people.

OR...if you are really creative you can create a word file or jpg. or whatever beautifully done up inviting them to take part in an exclusive offer.

I did one at the beginning of this month to earn the tablecloth. I gave away alot of stuff so you may want to edit that part (but hey, I am in it for the products not the dough!)

Anyway...I am dozing off so I better go. I hope that helps.

It is not letting me add the attachment. Maybe someone else out there has one they would share.

Thank you for the info. Anyone out there have an E-mail Show invite that they're willing to share?

I've done lots of email mystery host shows. I send it out through my email rather than my website. (Only because I have so many contacts it would take me forever to type in everyones email...wish there was a way to import them)

Anyway, I email everyone and let them know I'm holding a mystery hostess. Here is one I did for the Super Bowl (graphics won't come up and the format isn't as nice, but here are the words).

It’s a Super Bowl…

Mystery Host…
Pampered Chef®…

you-don't-even have-to-show-up…

Show!!!

Mark your calendar now for
February 6th!

You are invited to participate in a Super Bowl Mystery Hostess Show!
Could YOU be the Mystery Hostess??

Place a phone or email order with me on Sunday February 6, 2005

and earn discount as follows:

Call During
Receive

1st quarter
20% discount

2nd quarter
10% discount

Half-time
5% discount

3rd quarter
15% discount

4th quarter
5% discount

Reminder that past hostesses (within the last 12 months) will also receive their 10% past host discount!

Guest special for February is: purchase $50 or more and receive our Classic (Large) Batter Bowl Free!

You will receive one ticket stub when you call to place an order during the game.

I will draw a ticket and that lucky person will be the "Mystery Hostess".

Get additional chances to be the MYSTERY HOST:

$25 order = 2 ticket

$50 order = 5 tickets

$75 order = 8 tickets

$100 order = 15 tickets

Book a show in February and get 20 extra tickets!!

Book a show in March and get 15 extra tickets!!

Call or e-mail during the game and get a FREE Season’s Best Cookbook!!

Pre-game Special!!! Call or e-mail me between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
to receive 20% off of your order!!!

If you would like to view our full catalog, visit my website at www.pamperedchef.biz/ginger . You can even place your order on my website by entering “Super Bowl” as the Host. I look forward to hearing from you!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Ginger O’Meara ~ (304) 728-4865 ~ [email protected]

Total of all orders must exceed $150 for a Mystery Host Winner’s name to be drawn. The Winner of the Mystery Host Drawing will receive 10%-30% off their order today, plus $15 or more in free Pampered Chef products. Mystery Host may also receive up to 3 items at half-price. The Host Bonus for this month is COOKWARE! Level 1 ($350 sales) is a FREE Small Sauté pan (Generation II or Professional). Level 2 ($650 sales) is a FREE Small Sauté pan, PLUS your CHOICE of one other piece of Pampered Chef Cookware. Level 3 ($1000 sales) is a FREE Small Sauté pan PLUS your CHOICE of two other pieces of Pampered Chef Cookware. All Host benefits are based on total show sales after all discounts are applied, and will be awarded accordingly.

Wow Ginger, thanks for all of the details! I'm curious to know how you purchase the products you give away. Do you purchase them in bulk at a big discount, or a few at a time at 50% off?

Last edited:
This was the old host program where they had monthly free products. The give aways were free products from Pampered Chef.

Oh, and what do you do now?

I haven't done one since the Super Bowl, but I would just offer the discount. In the past, I have given a free Season's Best or other small item if they place an order during a certain time.

Here is an easier one I did in January. Not really a mystery host, but it was an online catalog show.

Welcome to 2005! I hope you had a great holiday and ready for a fantastic new year.

As a New Year's special, I am offering 10 percent anything in the catalog. If you have hosted a show in the last year, you will get 20 percent off anything in the catalog. This offer ends Tuesday, January 4 at midnight.

If you are interested in hosting a show in January, you will get DOUBLE points. For you, this means DOUBLE FREE products! I have very few dates open, so email me to get your date and get your double free products.

If you do decide to have a few friends over and learn some new recipes, I will give you a gift for booking a show in January.

If you can't have a kitchen party, you can always have a catalog show. All you have to do is pass around a catalog and collect 5 orders. If you decide to have a catalog show, I will give you a free gift for booking a show.

Remember to check out my website (www.pamperedchef.biz/ginger) and get whatever you want for 10 percent off. This offer ends Tuesday, January 4 at midnight. Don't wait to order your products now or set up your kitchen show!

Thanks again Ginger, I'll give that a try :)

I did a customer appreciation day where I broke down times of the day and gave people discounts for call in or email orders. (Example: 10-11 am, 25% discount, 11-12, 20% discount, etc). It worked great (over $1000) and I did it as a mystery host show as well. But.....I gave away most of my commission! Next time I won't give away as big a percentage. But, it was in double points month, so I guess that was worth it!

What is a mystery host?

A mystery host is someone who hosts an E-Mail Show for Pampered Chef, but their identity is kept secret until the end of the show. This adds an element of surprise and excitement for both the host and guests.

How does a mystery host E-Mail Show work?

The mystery host E-Mail Show works like a regular show, where guests can browse and purchase products through a personalized link provided by the host. The only difference is that the host's identity is hidden until the show is over.

Can anyone be a mystery host?

Yes, anyone can be a mystery host for a Pampered Chef E-Mail Show. It's a fun and easy way to earn rewards and free products while sharing your love for Pampered Chef with your friends and family.

What are the benefits of hosting a mystery host E-Mail Show?

The benefits of hosting a mystery host E-Mail Show include earning rewards and free products based on the sales of the show, as well as the excitement of revealing your identity as the host at the end of the show.

How can I set up a mystery host E-Mail Show?

To set up a mystery host E-Mail Show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. You can also find more information on our website under the "Host a Show" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706