• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Mail Notification of New Posts to Threads Different?

In summary, "E-Mail Notification of New Posts to Threads Different" is a feature on our website that allows users to receive email notifications for new posts in threads they are following. To sign up for this feature, users need to create an account and select the option to receive email notifications. They can also choose which specific threads they want to follow and receive notifications for. If a user is not receiving email notifications, they should make sure they have signed up and selected the threads they want to follow, check their spam or junk folder, and contact customer support for further assistance. To stop receiving email notifications for a specific thread, users can manage their notifications in their account settings or click the "unsubscribe" link in the notification email.
babywings76
Gold Member
Hey Greg, did you change the format of the e-mail notifications? I thought they used to say what the post contained, now they just provide a link to it for me to go to.

I liked them better the old way because I hate to click on links through e-mails. It interrupts what I'm doing and opens new browsers/windows. I liked knowing that there was a new response and seeing what it was and then I'd always pop on here when I was ready to so I could check out if there were even more responses.

I agree... I noticed that too and didn't like it... but, then again, I'm SUPER resistence to change :) nice to know it's not only me that doesn't like the click thing!

If it stays this way, honestly, I'll just have to turn off my notification settings, because right now it's just more emails to delete. ;)

Ill be changing it back when I return home Tuesday.

Cool, thanks! :)

yeah... thanks!

ok should be fixed now, sorry about the trouble

Thanks, Greg. As always, you rock!

Is anyone still having issues with this?

What is "E-Mail Notification of New Posts to Threads Different"?

"E-Mail Notification of New Posts to Threads Different" is a feature that allows users to receive email notifications whenever there is a new post in a thread they are following.

How do I sign up for E-Mail Notification of New Posts to Threads Different?

To sign up for E-Mail Notification of New Posts to Threads Different, you will need to create an account on our website and choose the option to receive email notifications. Once your account is created, you can choose which threads you want to follow and receive notifications for.

Can I choose which threads I want to receive notifications for?

Yes, you can choose which threads you want to receive notifications for. When creating your account, you can select specific threads to follow. You can also manage your notifications in your account settings.

Why am I not receiving email notifications for new posts?

There could be a few reasons why you are not receiving email notifications for new posts. First, make sure you have signed up for E-Mail Notification of New Posts to Threads Different and have selected the threads you want to follow. Also, check your email spam or junk folder to see if the notifications are being filtered there. If you are still not receiving notifications, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

How do I stop receiving email notifications for a specific thread?

To stop receiving email notifications for a specific thread, simply go to your account settings and manage your notifications. You can choose to unsubscribe from specific threads or turn off all email notifications. You can also click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email notification to stop receiving notifications for that thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies