• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting E-Invitations: Ensuring Successful Delivery to Your Guests"

In summary, the e-invitations may not go through if sent to a lot of addresses at once, and if the email does not go through, it is bounced back to the host, not the participant.
pcjulie
I was wondering if there was a way to find out whether or not e-invitations go through to the intended recipient? I had yet another host tell me that some of the people I e-mailed invitaions to didn't receive it. Am I the only one who finds this frustrating? :mad:

Are you sure that they did not get them? Is it possible that the e-mails were delivered to their junk box? If they don't check their junk then it's possible that they got it and didn't realize it...I always tell my hosts that they need to call their guests and tell them that an e-invite was sent and that they may need to check their junk box.

I haven't had a problem. I love how if they say no, it prompts them to place an order! Some people don't respond at all and I don't know if its a bad address of if they're just rude.

Does the e-vite come from the hosts email address or ours?

I have no idea, I know that when I sent out the HWC invites I received one in my non-PC e-mail box as the host and all it said was "your are invited, blah, blah, blah."

Hmmm... I was going to add about the junk mail to make sure people know the host and consultant email address so it doesn't go in the junk folder.

Email invitations....My director gave us this info a couple of months ago......she was told this at Leadership Conf. First, many servers (Yahoo being one) will not allow mail to go through that is sent to alot of addresses at the same time (thinking it is spam) so you need to instruct your hosts to send invitations in batches of 10 or less. ALSO - and this is what really stinks! - IF an email does not go through, and is bounced back - it gets bounced back to HO, not to you, so you have no way of knowing if it actually went through. I do tell my hosts to make sure I am on their buddy list - and that is also why I now leave it up to my hosts to send the email invites - so the invite is coming from them and not me.
I am in no way a Computer expert - this is just what I was told :eek:

Becky

i wish the same thingI wish we new if the e-vites went for sure too. I have not had any problems with them, but it would just make me feel if the bounced messages came back to me.

If we send them it comes from our email, and if the host sends it, they come from theirs?

I tell all my hosts to talk to their friends in person about the party - then send the invitations to give details. Something like, "Sally, I'm having a PC party the first Saturday in June. I hope, you'll be able to come and will send you an invite with the details." Then, if someone doesn't get an invitation, they won't be shocked with a reminder call the day before the show if they didn't receive anything....BEE

What is the process for troubleshooting e-invitations?

The process for troubleshooting e-invitations involves identifying any potential issues, troubleshooting the problem, and testing the e-invitation to ensure successful delivery to your guests.

What are some common issues that can prevent e-invitations from being delivered?

Some common issues that can prevent e-invitations from being delivered include incorrect email addresses, spam filters, and outdated email addresses.

How can I ensure that my e-invitations are not marked as spam?

To avoid having your e-invitations marked as spam, make sure to use a reputable email platform, personalize the invitation, and include clear and concise subject lines and email content.

What should I do if my guests are not receiving my e-invitations?

If your guests are not receiving your e-invitations, double-check that the email addresses are correct and try sending the invitations from a different email platform. You can also reach out to your email provider for further assistance.

How can I test my e-invitations to ensure successful delivery?

You can test your e-invitations by sending a test invitation to yourself and a few other email addresses. This will allow you to see if the invitation is being delivered and if there are any issues that need to be addressed before sending it to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76