• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Summer Sales with an E-Mail/Online Show - Learn from Experienced Hosts!

I think it's a good idea to send invitations in small batches. This way, there's less chance that the recipient's email system will think the inviting email is spam.No, it wouldn't be too much. Many times, invites and notes sent through PWS are filtered as spam, and the recipients never receive them.
cewcooks
Has anyone done a e mail/on line show to customers ? I was thinking about doing one for May/June I had over 2,000 in sales this monthbut not a 1 booking so I want to have something for the summer. I'm happy with my show sales and all, but no one wants to host even when I've done ccc. I hope that this e mail show will help, I know someone on this site has done that before! Thanks:)

I haven't but I'm seriously considering it!

Good luck!

I have thought about doing it for May since it is HWC and some guests may just want to buy the pink things. Hopefully, it will be successful!

I've done it...the key thing is to follow up the email with PHONE CALLS...I know we hate the phone but people have the best of intentions to follow up on your email but they get busy and forget...My best email sale was the beginning of december...I made 45 calls and received 15 orders! The orders are there, be intentional :)

I wanted to do one too and am wondering why a fundraiser is only set up online to be a in home type show and not a catalogue show also.

I am in the process of doing an online show. I sent out 63 invitations and have only received 1 order. (It was for $50+) I have sent the original invitation via PWS last Sunday and an email reminder today. Would calling to follow up be too much do you think?

No, it wouldn't be too much. Many times, invites and notes sent through PWS are filtered as spam, and the recipients never receive them.

online showI live in florida , have lots of family in chic area.
I have had host do catalog show all through my site. It was very easy but the host still has to follow up with guest:sing:

chefann said:
No, it wouldn't be too much. Many times, invites and notes sent through PWS are filtered as spam, and the recipients never receive them.

Someone told me to keep the invitations to 9 or less at a time to avoid spam filters. I'm not sure if it works or not.

Even then, some email systems see the .biz and think it's spam. And supposedly HO has their systems set up to send invitations in small batches, no matter how many guests the host has added.

1. How do I create an effective e-mail invitation for my online show?

Creating an effective e-mail invitation for your online show is crucial for boosting your summer sales. Make sure to include a catchy subject line, clear and concise information about the show, and a call to action. You can also include a discount or special offer to entice potential guests to attend.

2. How should I promote my online show on social media?

Social media is a great tool for promoting your online show. Utilize platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to create posts and graphics promoting your show. You can also collaborate with influencers or reach out to relevant groups and communities to expand your reach.

3. How can I make my online show engaging for guests?

Engagement is key for a successful online show. Consider incorporating interactive elements such as polls, quizzes, or games into your presentation. You can also have a Q&A session or offer live demonstrations to keep guests engaged and interested in your products.

4. What are some tips for following up with guests after the online show?

Following up with guests after the online show is important for converting leads into sales. Send a personalized thank-you email to each guest and follow up with any special offers or promotions mentioned during the show. You can also offer a discount code for their next purchase to encourage repeat business.

5. How can I track the success of my online show?

There are a few ways to track the success of your online show. You can use the RSVP feature on your e-mail invitation to see how many guests plan to attend. After the show, track the number of orders and sales generated. You can also ask for feedback from guests to see how they found the online show experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chrishsm2