• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with E-Mail: Tips for Successful Business Communication

In summary, when using email to book parties with Pampered Chef, it is important to include information about products, party options, and current promotions. Personalizing the email and including eye-catching graphics and testimonials can make it more effective. It is recommended to follow up with potential hosts within 2-3 days and past hosts can also be contacted for potential future parties.
Deborah Czarnecki
I had a party this past week and there were two ladies interested in hosting shows, but needed to "check with people" before they committed themselves. I told them I would get in touch before the show closed so if they were booking their host would get the booking benefit.
Both of them indicated they would perfer that I e-mail them rather than calling. I was wondering how much e-mail anyone does with their business--do you find it as good as calling (for getting bookings?). Any ideas on what I should say? :D

Thanks,
D.C.

I use email for everything. I think it gives people way more flexibility and eliminates the "phone tag" game. The downfall is that it's sometimes harder to pin down details such as dates, etc over email.

I think you just need to be aware of what the other person prefers. I prefer email but others may rarely check theirs. I have found that people like the personal touch a phone call gives so I try that first and send a follow-up email if I get their machine and ask them when the best time to call them is. They always let me know their preference. ;)

I also ask them when I book if they use email. The response is always a good clue as to how/if they use it.

1. How do I use email to book parties with Pampered Chef?

Using email to book parties with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply reach out to potential hosts and share information about our products and party options. You can also include a link to our online party booking form for them to fill out.

2. What should I include in my email when trying to book parties?

When reaching out to potential hosts via email, be sure to include information about our products, party options, and any current promotions. You can also personalize the email by mentioning their name or something you have in common.

3. Is there a specific time frame for following up with potential hosts via email?

We recommend following up with potential hosts within 2-3 days after your initial email. This allows them time to review the information and get back to you with any questions or to book a party.

4. How can I make my email more effective in booking parties?

To make your email more effective in booking parties, be sure to include eye-catching graphics or images of our products, as well as any testimonials or success stories from past hosts. You can also offer a special discount or incentive for booking a party.

5. Can I use email to follow up with past hosts for potential future parties?

Absolutely! Email is a great way to stay in touch with past hosts and remind them of the benefits of hosting a party with Pampered Chef. You can also offer them a special discount or thank them for their past support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Laura4