• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How often should I email customers with promotions and announcements?

In summary, the expert suggests sending out one email a month with the latest specials and information. The maximum number of emails per month should be 3-4.
Stephanie S
I am curious to know how many times per month you e-mail specials/promo's/announcements to your past customers, hosts, etc? What do you think the maximum number of e-mails per month should be?

As I pass out the drawing slips, I tell the guests, "Notice, there is a place for your email address. If you will list your email on this slip, I promise you that I will email you at least 5-6 times a week and send you as much spam as I can." (Usually get 'the look'). Then I explain, "No, but seriously, I do send out my monthly newsletter in Word format. This newsletter will give you upcoming host specials, guest specials, any exciting news to share, and a free recipe. Every once in a blue moon, you may get a 2nd email from me, but only if I feel it's important to share with you quickly. The guests and host that are already on my distribution list can vouch that I do not bombard you with emails and I do not share your email address with anyone. So be sure to fill out the drawing slip completely and place it in this large stainless steel bowl when you come up to see the rest of the products."

Only once (in 11 months) have I sent out a 2nd email and it was due to some recruiting specials. To keep the email from being just recruiting info, I also added a host special (book on this date, get extra $10 free) special that "just came out", or so they thought.

I agree, I normally only send out one email a month with my monthly newsletter. Every once and awhile, I'll send out a second one, but it's rare. For example, when new products come out each spring and fall, I may send a separate email listing all the products with their own description. That gets REALLY long, so I break it up and if people don't want to read about the new products, they can delete it. Otherwise I risk them not reading the whole email newsletter if I include it in my regular one.

My goal is to try to keep newsletter very concise and brief. Unfortunately, sometimes I'm known for WAY too long emails. :D

My newsletter just went out yesterday, on the 1st of the month. I didn't include the new products being released this month in order to keep it to a reasonable length. I'm now wondering if it would be too much to send out an e-mail blast with the New June 1st products. What do you think?

I send out two a month, on in the beginning to let them know the specials and Dates I have booked if they want to attend, then at the end of the month as a LAST OPPURTUNITY to get that months specials.

I send out one email newsletter at the end of the month as a last minute reminder of the specials for the ending month and with information about what's coming up. I think once I sent a second email in one month because of something released at an odd time but I kept that second one short.

I've asked for feed back when I see people that I have on my list and they say that it's just enough. I do keep my newsletter as simple as I can and just give the fact and some teasers. I often add a recipe or some tips but I usually refer them to my website link for more information and tips.

1. How can I sign up to receive email announcements and promos from Pampered Chef?

To sign up for email announcements and promos from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and create an account. During the account creation process, you will have the option to opt in to receive emails from us. You can also sign up for emails by attending one of our in-person cooking shows and filling out a contact form.

2. How often will I receive email announcements and promos from Pampered Chef?

We typically send out email announcements and promos once a week, but this may vary depending on current promotions and new product releases. We want to keep you updated and informed, but we also don't want to overwhelm your inbox.

3. Can I customize the types of emails I receive from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize the types of emails you receive from us. When creating your account, you can select which categories of emails you are interested in, such as new products, recipes, and special offers. You can also update your preferences at any time by logging into your account and adjusting your email settings.

4. How do I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef email announcements and promos?

If you no longer wish to receive emails from Pampered Chef, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any promotional email you receive from us. You can also log into your account and update your email preferences to opt out of specific types of emails.

5. Will my information be shared with third parties if I sign up for Pampered Chef emails?

No, we do not share your information with third parties when you sign up for Pampered Chef emails. Your privacy is important to us and we will only use your information to send you relevant emails and promotions from Pampered Chef. You can read more about our privacy policy on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amandaC
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • cburghart12