• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Invitation and Per. Web Site

In summary, LaDonna from GA says that you can do a registry, but you have to set it up through the PC main site. She also says that you can call and get your debit card number. Lastly, she says that you can do a registry without a personal website by following this guide.
Just Peachy
I am new. I am very frustrated with waiting on my debit card number. It is driving me crazy because I want to get my website!! I want to order cards and stamp but want website address on it!!! Friday is the day...

Anyways....

Question- Can you create an e-invitation on your personal website? So cool. Plese answer this for me and send an example if possible. I got one of those from a candle party and thought it was a GREAT idea.

Also, do youknow the reason PC has you wait 30 days for the Wedding Registry? I have a BIG shower on 4/20 and another one in May. Can't offer the registry because I can't get it until later.

Thanks.

LaDonna in GA

They don't offer the wedding registry option (or website individual orders) for consultants until they qualify. All you need to do to qualify is submit your first four shows OR $1250 in sales.

I think I've seen other posts on here about how you can get around that for a wedding registry. I think if you go in and set up the registry as if you were the bride, then it may work. Those sales, though, don't count toward the $1250 needed to qualify. Good luck in your new business!:D

just peachy- i'm in the same boat as you I have a party friday and was wanting to do the same for rsvp's let me know if you come up with anything:)

ok i posted this question somewhere and got a reponse but i can't seem to attach here go to flyers & letters forum my post is there "i'm in need of some HELP" Hope this helps you

you can do a registry, it just has to be set up by you through PC main site.

also, for your debit card number, you can call and get it.

I will find the links really fast that explain this and post.

pamperedbecky said:
They don't offer the wedding registry option (or website individual orders) for consultants until they qualify. All you need to do to qualify is submit your first four shows OR $1250 in sales.

I think I've seen other posts on here about how you can get around that for a wedding registry. I think if you go in and set up the registry as if you were the bride, then it may work. Those sales, though, don't count toward the $1250 needed to qualify. Good luck in your new business!:D

Can guests from a previous kitchen show order from your website even if you haven't "qualified" yet? Would they just do it under the host's name?

jessica_momof6 said:
for the debit card:

call 1 800 449 2433 and push the finance option, they will give you the number for your debit card.

how to do a registry without a personal site:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showpost.php?p=37570&postcount=4

If you just applied for the debit card you will be able to retrieve your number 5 business days after you applied. I know how hard the wait is...I feel like I've done nothing but hurry up and wait. I can't wait until things get rolling! :D

1. How do I create an E-Invitation on the Pampered Chef website?

To create an E-Invitation, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Invitations" section. From there, you can select the event you want to create an invitation for and follow the prompts to customize and send your E-Invitation.

2. Can I track RSVPs for my event through the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can track RSVPs through the "Invitations" section of your Pampered Chef account. You will be able to see who has accepted, declined, or not yet responded to your invitation.

3. How can I customize the Per. Web Site for my event?

To customize your Per. Web Site, go to the "My Events" section of your Pampered Chef account and select the event you want to customize. From there, you can add event details, photos, and a personal message to make your Per. Web Site unique to your event.

4. Can I send E-Invitations and manage my Per. Web Site from my phone?

Yes, you can access and manage your E-Invitations and Per. Web Site from your phone by downloading the Pampered Chef app. This allows you to easily stay connected and updated on your event while on the go.

5. Is there a fee for using the E-Invitation and Per. Web Site features on the Pampered Chef website?

No, there is no additional fee for using the E-Invitation and Per. Web Site features on the Pampered Chef website. These tools are included in your Pampered Chef account and are available for all consultants to use for their events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies