• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring E-Bay's Multiple Sellers and DCB Availability

In summary, the eBay seller has more than 10 DCB's to sell. They are most likely a consultant because the shipping info says they might ship FedEx instead of USPS. The items they are selling are too new to be selling on eBay and it is most likely because the seller did not like them.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
How can it be that More than one seller on E-Bay has more than 10 DCB's to sell?? GRRRR

They're probably a consultant. Send the link to one of the auctions to [email protected].

This one? It has to be a consultant direct-shipping after receiving payment.
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pampered-Chef-DEEP-COVERED-STONEWARE-BAKER_W0QQitemZ220451051959QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCookware_Bakeware?hash=item3353e819b7&_trksid=p4999.c0.m14

The shipping info on other items says they might ship FedEx instead of USPS.
Looks like they are selling lots of Tupperware, too.

Oh, oh....wish someone here would BUY IT and see what the consultant # is on the shipping label!!! Looked at her "Store" and she has nearly the whole catalog...sheesh!

I think I remember someone posting about this seller before, and saying they contaced HO, who said they were working on the reported violation. That's really all we can do: report it and let HO deal with it.

I agree, report the auctions that look like they are consultants. Let HO deal with them.
[email protected]

I agree, just report it to HO. I can see why HO would have trouble with this one - if you look at the seller's feedback, almost everything was a Buy-It-Now private auction.

Notice the User Ids History
Maybe they keep getting caught and just change their name

kitchenluxuries4you Mar-21-09 Present

littleluxuries4me Nov-03-08 Mar-21-09

luvinstuffauctions Aug-21-05 Nov-03-08

luvinstufffffffauctions May-01-05 Aug-21-05

luvinstufffffff Feb-16-04 May-01-05

jwpamp said:
Oh, oh....wish someone here would BUY IT and see what the consultant # is on the shipping label!!! Looked at her "Store" and she has nearly the whole catalog...sheesh!

OHHH, smart thinkin'! That would be great for HO to do to figure out who this "middleman" is and the consultant they are working with.

If nothing else, if they're using HO images, HO can go after them for copyright infringement. (I haven't looked at the auctions because they make me mad.)

Yes, and Amazon, too. I have already sent these in a few time, but HO hasn't done anything yet (one even SAYS she is a PC Rep on the main page of her store!!!!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A1NGD55D1KOEVV

http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&sellerID=A1RWIXNBHF45E5

Feel free to send them on to HO as well, maybe multiple complaints will make them go away!

It makes me sick to see this! It's got to be a consultant since the products are too new to be selling because they didn't like them! ARGH!

1. What is eBay and how does it work?

eBay is an online marketplace where individuals and businesses can buy and sell a wide variety of goods. Sellers list their items for sale on the site, and buyers can browse and purchase these items using a bidding or fixed price system. eBay acts as a platform for these transactions, handling payment processing and providing tools for communication between buyers and sellers.

2. How do I create an account on eBay?

To create an account on eBay, go to the eBay homepage and click on the "Register" link in the top left corner. You will be prompted to enter your personal information, such as your name, email address, and a password. You will also need to provide a valid credit card or bank account information for payment purposes. Once your account is created, you can start buying and selling on eBay.

3. What are the benefits of using eBay to sell my products?

eBay offers a large and diverse customer base, making it a great platform to reach potential buyers. It also provides tools for sellers to easily manage and track their listings, as well as access to marketing and promotional opportunities. Additionally, eBay has a trusted and secure payment system, which can help increase buyer confidence and lead to more sales.

4. How can I ensure a successful sale on eBay?

To ensure a successful sale on eBay, it is important to accurately describe your product and provide clear and detailed photos. Pricing your item competitively and offering shipping options can also attract more buyers. It is also helpful to maintain good communication with potential buyers and promptly ship out items once they are sold.

5. Can I use eBay to sell Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use eBay to sell Pampered Chef products as long as you are an authorized seller. You will need to follow eBay's policies and guidelines for selling, including accurately representing the products and obtaining necessary permissions from Pampered Chef. It is also important to note that eBay does charge fees for selling on their platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies