• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October DYLAB: Host Specials for Nov/Dec | Dylab

In summary, Dylab for October Hosts is a special promotion exclusive to Pampered Chef hosts in the month of October. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in party sales and at least one booking within 6 weeks. By participating, hosts have the chance to earn free and discounted products and try out new products from Pampered Chef's product line. To sign up, hosts can simply contact their consultant and schedule a party for October.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is the October DYLAB with the Nov/Dec host specials.

Attachments

• DYLABOct11.pdf
    169.1 KB · Views: 600
you rock!!

Thanks Joy!

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Do you have available the November 2011 DYLAB? I would love to have it for my November Hosts. Thanks!

Wow, that's awesome.

Love it! Love it!

What is Dylab for October Hosts?

Dylab for October Hosts is a special promotion exclusive to Pampered Chef hosts in the month of October. It offers them the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on their party sales and bookings.

How do I qualify for Dylab for October Hosts?

To qualify for Dylab for October Hosts, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in party sales. You must also have at least one booking from your party that is held within 6 weeks.

What are the benefits of participating in Dylab for October Hosts?

By participating in Dylab for October Hosts, you have the chance to earn free and discounted products based on your party sales and bookings. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and share them with your friends and family.

What types of products can I earn through Dylab for October Hosts?

The products available through Dylab for October Hosts may vary, but typically include popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef's product line. These products can be chosen by the host based on their party sales and bookings.

How do I sign up for Dylab for October Hosts?

If you are interested in participating in Dylab for October Hosts, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party for the month of October. They will provide you with all the information and materials you need to have a successful party and earn rewards through Dylab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy