• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Host Coaching with Dylab for Oct - Request Early Access Now

In summary, Dylab is a unique feature for October hosts of Pampered Chef that allows them to create a customized bundle of products at a discounted price. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $600 in guest sales and 2 party bookings. The bundle can include any products from the catalog, but cannot exceed a total retail value of $1000. The discount for Dylab varies, but on average hosts can expect a 10-15% discount. The bundle will be shipped within 2-3 weeks after the party closes, but some products may be on backorder and may take longer to arrive.
DebbieJ
Joy, you're probably working on this. Can I request that this be available earlier than the beginning of the month? I like to use this as part of my host coaching--I mail it to my hostesses a couple weeks before their show to encourage them to partner with me on bookings.

Thanks!

I'm looking for one too - anyone??? :)

Sorry - I forgot to post that I was going out of town for the weekend early Friday morning and wouldn't be taking my laptop with me.... so I'm just getting back now and getting to the new announcements. I'll be working on some stuff tonight as I can get to it. Sorry about that.

1. What is Dylab and how does it work?

Dylab is a unique feature available exclusively for our October hosts. It allows you to customize your own bundle of products at a discounted price. Simply choose your favorite Pampered Chef products and receive a special discount at checkout.

2. How do I qualify for Dylab as an October host?

To qualify for Dylab, you must host a party with a minimum of $600 in guest sales and at least 2 party bookings. This offer is only available for our October hosts and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

3. Can I choose any products for my Dylab bundle?

Yes, you have the freedom to choose any products from our catalog for your Dylab bundle. However, keep in mind that the total retail value of the bundle cannot exceed $1000.

4. How much of a discount can I expect with Dylab?

The discount for Dylab will vary depending on the products you choose for your bundle. However, on average, our October hosts receive a 10-15% discount on their customized bundle.

5. When will I receive my Dylab bundle?

Your Dylab bundle will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks after your party closes. Please note that some products may be on backorder and may take longer to arrive, but we will do our best to get your bundle to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Sheila