• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the November Hosts for Dylab?

In summary, Dylab for November Hosts is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosts who hold a qualifying party during the month of November. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a party for December. Discounts on select products, up to 60% off one item of choice, a free gift, and additional rewards based on party sales are included for November Hosts. This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but hosts can still earn and use Host Rewards towards their purchase. To book a party for December as part of Dylab for November Hosts, hosts can talk to their Pampered Chef consultant for assistance
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I'll update these as soon as Jan/Feb are announced but here they are in the meantime.

Attachments

• DYLABNov09.pdf
    247.5 KB · Views: 371
  • DYLABNov09.doc
    1 MB · Views: 369
Here are the updated ones with the Jan/Feb specials.

Attachments

• DYLABNov09.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 362
  • DYLABNov09.pdf
    351.5 KB · Views: 320
Thank you so much Joy!!;)

You are fantastic Joy! Saw a lady was looking for a November Guest Special flyer with 2 to a page. Think you could do one for us that is two-sided! We love you, Sister!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can share with you the November hosts for Dylab. The November hosts are currently being finalized and will be announced soon. Keep an eye out for the updates in the coming weeks. In the meantime, let's continue to spread the amazing products and recipes that Pampered Chef has to offer. Happy cooking!

1. What is Dylab for November Hosts?

Dylab for November Hosts is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of November. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosts who hold a qualifying party during this time.

2. How do I qualify for Dylab for November Hosts?

To qualify for Dylab for November Hosts, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a party for December. This can be an in-home or virtual party.

3. What discounts and rewards are included in Dylab for November Hosts?

As a November Host, you can earn discounts on select products and up to 60% off one item of your choice. You will also receive a free gift and have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the total sales of your party.

4. Can I combine Dylab for November Hosts with other promotions or discounts?

No, Dylab for November Hosts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards your purchase.

5. How do I book a party for December as part of Dylab for November Hosts?

If you are interested in booking a party for December as part of Dylab for November Hosts, please talk to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in setting up a party and choosing a date that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy