• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Hosting with Dylab: Don't Miss Out on Our Latest Updates!

In summary, Dylab for December Hosts is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for hosts in December. To participate, one must host a party and meet a minimum sales requirement. The rewards include additional discounts, free shipping, and exclusive products. These rewards can also be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Sorry this is late... I totally forgot I hadn't updated for Dec!

Attachments

• DYLABDec11.pdf
    168.2 KB · Views: 524
Hi Joy,How do you edit it to put in your photograph? This is amazing.

Sorry, I'm talking about the icon or whatever it is that is showing up as a "?" in the "looking for a later date" box.

I think its suppose to be there...as like who knows whats to come?

Ahhh, I see! :)

I love this format! Do you have one for January yet?

What is Dylab for December Hosts?

Dylab for December Hosts is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for our December hosts. It allows them to earn even more rewards and discounts on our products.

How can I participate in Dylab for December Hosts?

To participate in Dylab for December Hosts, all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef party in December. Our consultants will provide you with all the information and materials you need to get started.

What are the rewards for hosting a Dylab for December Hosts party?

The rewards for hosting a Dylab for December Hosts party include additional discounts on our products, free shipping, and even exclusive products only available to December hosts.

Is there a minimum sales requirement to participate in Dylab for December Hosts?

Yes, in order to qualify for the rewards of Dylab for December Hosts, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 for your party. However, our consultants can help you reach this goal with tips and strategies.

Can I combine Dylab for December Hosts rewards with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine Dylab for December Hosts rewards with other Pampered Chef promotions and offers. This allows you to maximize your savings and rewards for hosting a party with us in December.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kristamk