• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Latest News on the Newest Item?

In summary, the newest item from Pampered Chef is the Quick Cooker, a pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. It stands out from other pressure cookers with its dual function of pressure cooking and slow cooking, as well as its safety features like a steam release button. The Quick Cooker aids in meal prep and planning with its quick cooking time and delay start feature. It comes with accessories and a recipe book, and is easy to clean and maintain with its non-stick inner pot and dishwasher safe parts.
smarteez2
Gold Member
But now that the conferences have started, when can everyone else find out about the newest item? I have been away for awhile so I am not sure anymore. If someone knows already can you send me a PM? Thank you.

Saturday I think...

I haven't gone to Spring Launch yet (Saturday!) - but from what I've heard, the announcements will be made on Monday.

Monday s it's the first business day pc will be back after the last launch

But I'm sure you'll find a thread on here on Saturday...since the Saturday-folks will be AT Spring Launch and not online. :D

;) I wouldn't be so sure about us not being online - I have a smart phone and this community is my vice of choice :blushing:

julmarsala said:
;) I wouldn't be so sure about us not being online - I have a smart phone and this community is my vice of choice :blushing:

well, then I don't want to hear anyone complain if someone DOES post a thread. ;) :p

What's the Latest News on the Newest Item?

1. Can you tell me about the newest item from Pampered Chef?

The newest item from Pampered Chef is the Quick Cooker, a pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods.

2. What sets the Quick Cooker apart from other pressure cookers on the market?

The Quick Cooker has a unique design that allows for both pressure cooking and slow cooking, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen. It also has a steam release button for added safety.

3. How does the Quick Cooker help with meal prep and planning?

The Quick Cooker's fast cooking time allows for more efficient meal prep and planning. It also has a delay start feature, so you can set it to start cooking at a specific time, making meal planning even easier.

4. Are there any accessories or recipe books that come with the Quick Cooker?

Yes, the Quick Cooker comes with a steamer basket, recipe book, and a pressure cooker lid for slow cooking. There are also additional accessories and cookbooks available for purchase.

5. Is the Quick Cooker easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, the Quick Cooker has a non-stick inner pot and detachable parts that are dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. It also has a self-sealing silicone ring that eliminates the need for manual sealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies