• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing Products to Shows: What's Your Plan?

In summary, the best products to bring to a show are those that are popular and versatile, such as the Mix 'N Chop, Stoneware, and Quick Cooker from Pampered Chef. It is recommended to bring at least 10-15 products from different categories to showcase. If a planned product is out of stock, it's best to have a backup plan and bring extra products or suggest similar options. When displaying the products, organization and creativity are key. Using props and grouping products by category or theme can make for a successful display. Product demonstrations are also important and should be prepared for with practice and enthusiasm.
chefautumn
I was just reading some older threads and noticed that alot of you seem to bring a lot of products with you to your shows. Those of you who do this do you have them with you in case guests want to see them, or do you actually talk about everything you bring?
I usually only talk about what I'm using during my demo, and was just curious how everyone elses show outline went.
Thanks

I bring the stuff for my demo, of course, but then I also try to bring some other things to talk about and demo that I think they might be interested in. If it is a group that I have done a show for before, I try to bring things I wouldn't normally bring, like the Quick-Stir Pitcher or the Rice Cooker. The Colander set with lids is also a good seller when I take them with me.

I take the products I will be using for my demo along with a few seasonal products. I have been taking the roasting pan, carving board and "gift basket" ideas with me to my shows the past month and a half. I usally try to bring some new items. Just be careful not to pack the whole kitchen!

What are the best products to bring to a show?

The best products to bring to a show are typically those that are popular and versatile. Some top-selling Pampered Chef products include our Mix 'N Chop, Stoneware, and Quick Cooker. It's also a good idea to bring a variety of products from different categories, such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

How many products should I bring to a show?

This can vary depending on the size of the show and your personal preference. However, we recommend bringing at least 10-15 products to showcase. This allows for a good variety and gives guests plenty of options to choose from.

What should I do if a product I planned to bring is out of stock?

If a product you planned to bring to the show is out of stock, don't worry! It's always a good idea to have a backup plan and bring a few extra products just in case. You can also suggest similar products to guests or offer to place an order for them.

How should I display the products at the show?

The key to a successful product display is organization and creativity. Use props, such as cutting boards or cookbooks, to showcase the products in use. You can also group products together by category or create a themed display based on the season or holiday.

What's the best way to handle product demonstrations at a show?

Product demonstrations are a great way to showcase the benefits and features of Pampered Chef products. To prepare, practice using the products beforehand and have all necessary ingredients and supplies ready. Be enthusiastic and engaging while demonstrating and be prepared to answer any questions guests may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • tinawhite07