• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Sept. Show: 20% Off Stoneware & SS M2 Credit?

In summary, Sherrie is opening a show in September and will offer a 20% discount on stoneware to anyone who orders from her show. This show is technically a September show, and as long as she takes orders before the end of the month, she can use the September specials.
PamperedPrincess74
I am closing out a show today that took place in September. There were a few guests who ordered stoneware, so do they still get the 20% off? If so, how do I enter that in PP because the guest specials for September are gone and the October Guest special is there. Also, if I submit this now, even though they are getting the September special, does it still count as an October show for me, sales wise? (I'm in SS month 2). Thanks!

As long as you enter the show as a September show before you submit it, it will be a September show for host/guest specials. Since it is submitted in October, it will count for your October commission, but it won't qualify for the spree giveaway since it wasn't held in October. Nice and confusing, isn't it? LOL

If the show date is set as Sept. the special should still show up. Make sure that you have put in the date of the show as sept.

I'm not sitting at my PP at the moment otherwise I'd go in and check if there's something else you can do.

Susie

Ah, that must be it, I didn't put the show date in yet. Thanks, you guys know EVERYTHING!

Yeah, at the very end of the process, there is the screen where you enter the total to be put on your debit card (or not). On that screen, it asks for what month the show should be submitted as, you choose September and everything will work. :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the final screen that asks what month you are submitting for, is just for your records. It won't affect the specials for the show. The host and guest specials are determined by the actual date the show was held. As long as you entered the correct show date, your specials will be the ones for that month, even if you do not submit it until the following month.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

You just need to have a September Show date, and the specials will be recognized. As for at the end when you submitting the show through PP. You enter the month which are submitting it (OCT). This is for your use so the reports in PP will generate properly. This show will then show up in your monthly sales report for Oct. I hope that makes sense. :)

SherrieL

Ok then, here's another idea I had - I tend to get quite a few individual orders, so I have been grouping them all together as a catalog show with me as the host. As soon as it hits $200 in sales, I submit it. It usually stays open for 2-3 weeks. Since most of the people who order from me live in my town or I work with them or go to church with them, I have the order delivered to my house and then I spend one morning or afternoon dropping off orders. People love that because they get to order individually (these are people who just didn't want to have a show) and don't have to pay full shipping. This has gotten me MANY individual orders and since I get to be the host, I've gotten the rectangle baker last month for 60% off plus a few little freebies here and there.

I opened one of these shows on September 29 and so far I only have 130 in sales. This weekend I am doing a community yard sale (Table was only TEN bucks) and I was thinking since I technically opened the show in September, I could offer the 20% off stoneware to anyone who wanted to order (I'm not planning on getting a lot of orders, I was really just trying to get some show leads. ) Since this is really a September show, can I do this, or is it dishonest?

Yes, if you opened the show in September, you use the September specials. If you use October specials you can't have a show date in September and you cannot have September and October specials on one show. This is not dishonest. You began taking orders in September and have not closed your show. Hosts will sometime take orders for a week or two after their actual show. If their show is at the end of September, they may be taking orders in the first part of October. That is why you have until the end of the month following the show to submit. (ex. a September show can be submitted up to October 31st.) Good luck with your show. Also, you can submit a catalog show with $150.00 in sales, you just wouldn't earn anything free...but you can still take advantage of the host special for that month.

Shawnna

Thanks! I'm so excited now. I didn't think of the 20% off until today so that is a really great incentive. I sure do hope to sell at least a FEW things on Saturday. I may add my own 5% off just to sweeten the deal!

1. What is the discount for the Sept. Show on Stoneware and Stainless Steel?

The discount for the Sept. Show is 20% off on all Stoneware and Stainless Steel products.

2. How long will the discount be available for?

The discount will be available until the end of September.

3. Is the discount applicable for both online and in-person purchases?

Yes, the discount is applicable for both online and in-person purchases for the Sept. Show.

4. Are there any exclusions to the discount?

The discount is not applicable for already discounted items and cannot be combined with any other offers.

5. How can I redeem the discount for the Sept. Show?

To redeem the discount, simply add the Stoneware and Stainless Steel products to your cart and the 20% discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Maragib
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • spoiledchef