• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dumb Question...i've Been Out of the Loop...

In summary, "Dumb Question...i've Been Out of the Loop..." is a phrase used to express feeling out of touch or unaware of recent events or information. It is also used to acknowledge a question that may seem obvious or silly, but the person asking genuinely does not know the answer. At a Pampered Chef party, it is encouraged to ask any questions, even if they may seem "dumb." To catch up on cooking, attending a party or cooking demo is a great way to learn and ask questions. Guests will not be judged for asking "dumb" questions, as our consultants are welcoming and non-judgmental towards all guests. It is also acceptable to ask for further clarification during a demonstration. The goal
pletcherdee
Is the February guest special 20% off as many stones as they want to purchase? (excluded the covered one)

Thanks!

YES it is!!!:D

Isn't the Covered Baker Included in this ??

The DCB is only discounted for hosts.

wait eek the covered is only for host.. how about a past host, i just had one call.... fingers crossed it's covered

tiffanypatton79 said:
wait eek the covered is only for host.. how about a past host, i just had one call.... fingers crossed it's covered

The DCB is available at 60% off only for the h ost and the past host off whose show this show was booked.

great, thanks for the fast reply, i was hoping i wouldn't have to cover it :)

1. What is the meaning of "Dumb Question...i've Been Out of the Loop..."?

"Dumb Question...i've Been Out of the Loop..." is a phrase used to express that someone is feeling out of touch or unaware of recent events or information. It can also be used to acknowledge that a question may seem obvious or silly, but the person asking genuinely does not know the answer.

2. Is it okay to ask a "dumb question" at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage all guests to ask any questions they may have about our products or recipes. We want everyone to feel comfortable and informed about our products and services.

3. How can I catch up if I've been out of the loop when it comes to cooking?

One great way to catch up is by attending a Pampered Chef party or cooking demo. Our consultants are knowledgeable and can answer any questions you may have. We also have a variety of recipes and cooking tips on our website and social media pages.

4. Will I be judged if I ask a "dumb question" at a Pampered Chef party?

No, not at all. We understand that everyone has different levels of cooking experience and knowledge. Our consultants are trained to be welcoming and non-judgmental towards all guests.

5. Can I ask for clarification if I don't understand something during a Pampered Chef demonstration?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to provide further explanation or demonstrate a technique again if needed. We want everyone to leave our parties feeling confident and excited to try our products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• swtnsssychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
swtnsssychef
  • BYUSkiBum
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jillbean