• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dumb Question.....but Here Goes

In summary, the conversation is about how to add ink to a self inking stamp. The person asking for help received their stamp from a previous company and has a bottle of ink, but does not know how to re-ink it. Others in the conversation suggest sliding the ink pad out, pushing down on the stamp, and letting the ink soak in for 10 minutes. They also mention using a brand called Ideal 50 and buying ink from Office Max. Finally, they reassure the person asking for help that it is not a dumb question and share their own experiences with re-inking stamps.
smarteez2
Gold Member
How do you add ink to the self inking stamps? I got mine from the old company that was a licensed vendor, can' remember the name.... But I have this bottle of ink to re ink and I don't know how. Help please!! TIA!!

I used to work at a company that made self inking stamps. They are all different, but there should be a way to slide the ink pad out. Some of them you need to just push the stamp half way down so that the rubber part turns down and then you can slide the ink pad out. You may just have to fiddle with it a little. Is there a brand name at all on it? I currently have Ideal 50 brand. You just push down a little on the stamp and then there is a place to grab ahold of the pad to pull it out.

I re-ink mine all the time. Jennifer is correct, you usually just have to play with them a bit. Don't use too much ink, or you'll just get blobs instead of readable information when you use it. I find it best to ink, then let it sit for 10 mintues or so to let the ink soak into the pad.

I just did this last night. My stamp is from Town & Country.

I had to really work with the pad to pull it out. I bought a bottle of ink from Office Max for like $3.

Works great!

Thanks ladies I am now officially Re-Inked!! You guys rock!!

It's was not a dumb question! When I first needed to re-ink my stamp I had NO idea. I try to hold it half-way stamped in one hand while dripping the ink down inside the thing with my other hand. Do I even need to tell you how much of a mess I made?!! :eek:

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

Yes, most of our products are safe to use in the microwave. However, please check the product's instructions or packaging to ensure it is microwave-safe before using.

2. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but some may need to be hand washed. Please refer to the product's instructions or packaging for specific care instructions.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent consultants or our website. This allows us to provide personalized service and support for our customers.

4. Do you offer a warranty for your products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty for all our products. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any gluten-free products offered by Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a range of gluten-free products, including baking mixes, sauces, and seasonings. These products are clearly labeled on our website and in our catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
mrssyvo