• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate

In summary, the Turkey Cert/Check can be used at any Butterball store and is just like a check that you would deposit into your bank.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey ... sorry for this dumb question but the Turkey Cert/Check ...
do we just take it to the grocery store or do we cash it like a check
at the bank. I dropped mine in my purse and didn't think about it
until one of my host called and asked! SO ... i knew right where to come!
TIA!

The message on the Solution Center said that you can use it for any Butterball item (not just a Turkey).

I talk to HO yesterday and you can just treat it like a check and deposit it too.

SO... do you present it as a coupon at the grocery store?

Yes. I am just depositing mine as we have already purchased our turkey.

quiverfull7 said:
SO... do you present it as a coupon at the grocery store?

It's not a coupon. It's a Gift Check. It has info printed on it about cashing the check at the grocery store & how some grocery stores do not accept 2nd party checks ...

One of the girls on Chef Success said she called HO & asked, & they confirmed that you CAN deposit it into your bank. Which would make more sense to me ... you'd definitely get the whole $15 worth & not have to pay a potential check cashing fee. I remember my Dad cashing checks at the grocery store back in the 70's & 80's ... but I don't think I've EVER done that! LOL I wouldn't know how. :p

When everyone said it came in a plain white envelope, they were NOT kidding!https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/386245_2677666306087_1389121744_3828252_9769466_n.jpgHere's the back of the envelope:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/313612_2677666586094_1389121744_3828253_500646328_n.jpgAnd the check:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/393245_2677666946103_1389121744_3828254_1796123232_n.jpg

If you've ever used a baby formula check, they work just the same. Bring it to the grocery store and give it as part of your payment. My cashier at Meijer knew exactly what to do with it and didn't give me any problems.

LOL, NOPE! Both of mine were born in Japan & we can't get a Sunday paper with coupons there. They were well out of the formula stage when we moved back 8 months ago.

so do you fill in the to the order of or leave it blank if you are depositing

Teresa Lynn said:
so do you fill in the to the order of or leave it blank if you are depositing

I would fill to the order of out if I was cashing/depositing it. I used mine at the store and just handed it to them. They treated it like any other check at both stores.

Has anybody not received their's yet? My first show was in by the 10th.

You should have already received it. I closed 2 shows on the 15th & already got mine & the table runner.Are you sure it didn't get mistaken as junk mail & trashed?

No, I've looked closely every day. I already have my table runner.

And the show was dated on/after Nov 1? I know you submitted on the 10th ... just making sure you didn't have it dated Oct 30th or something.

dated Nov 7th. I already have my table runner for 2 shows. I'll give HO a call in a couple of days.

Luckily, I was not depending on the turkey for Thanksgiving dinner! I have also received my table runner but not my turkey coupon. Sheila, thank you for posting the picture of the envelope, etc. Very helpful!

THANKS everyone! I just cashed it at my bank! :) I am waiting for my table runner though! Can't remember how to go back door and look at that... let me see if I can do it! :) OH... I see some things with a G in it on the list... probably one of those is my runner! Yahoo!

baychef said:
... Sheila, thank you for posting the picture of the envelope, etc. Very helpful!

You're welcome girl. Hopefully it will come soon! ;)

What is a "Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate"?

A "Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate" is a humorous certificate given to someone who asks a silly or obvious question about turkeys. It is typically meant to be a lighthearted joke among friends or coworkers.

Who can receive a "Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate"?

Anyone can receive a "Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate" as long as they ask a silly or obvious question about turkeys. It is usually given in a playful manner among friends or colleagues.

What qualifies as a "dumb" question about turkeys?

There is no specific criteria for what qualifies as a "dumb" question about turkeys. It is subjective and can vary depending on the situation and the people involved. Generally, it is a question that may seem obvious or easily answerable to most people.

Is there a specific occasion for giving a "Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate"?

No, there is no specific occasion for giving a "Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate". It is usually given as a joke or inside joke among friends or coworkers, but it can be given anytime someone asks a silly question about turkeys.

Can I make my own "Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate"?

Yes, you can make your own "Dumb Question About Turkey Certificate". It is a fun and creative way to joke around with friends or coworkers. You can design it however you like and personalize it for the recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • scrappergirl7