• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week

In summary, "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week" is an annual event organized by the Direct Selling World Alliance to promote family bonding and entrepreneurship. This year, it will be held from June 7th to June 13th, but parties can also be hosted throughout the month of June. To participate, families can register for free on the Dswa website or through their Pampered Chef consultant. Anyone can host a Pampered Chef party during this week, and there are usually special promotions and discounts available.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
It's Party with Your Kids Week @ DSWA... I signed up for the FREE Family Business Toolkit from @DSWA and a chance to win prizes! http://bit.ly/a5gGcK #pwyk

Fun. My kids would love to go to a show with me, but would I love to take them. humm. Going to have to think hard about that one. :)
Boys 5 & 8

lol Barb. My kiddos are the same age...girl -5 and boy -8. They both love PC and promote it like if they are on the team! lol

I took them to a kids can cook show last year, and they were a hit! =)

Sadly, my upcoming shows are not kid friendly so that won't work. But I may have to find a Dec show for them to attend.

I think they'd have a blast, just not sure I could keep them "happy" the entire time. Plus, my shows this month are in the evening during the week on school nights.

Like the Dec. show idea, maybe I'll take them to one of my cookie exchanges.

Party with Your Kids Week - VideoThis is a cool video of an interview I did of my niece for the 100 Million Voices Project. It really shows how partying with your kids will impact the next generation of direct sellers! http://www.createacashflowshow.com/education-training/direct-selling-100-million-voices-project-2010.htm :love:

1. What is "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week"?

"Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week" is an annual event hosted by the Direct Selling World Alliance (Dswa) to promote family bonding and entrepreneurship. During this week, families are encouraged to join forces and host a Pampered Chef party together, learning about cooking and business while having fun.

2. When is "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week"?

This year, "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week" will be held from June 7th to June 13th. However, families can also host parties during the entire month of June to participate in the event.

3. How do I register for "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week"?

To participate in "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week", you can register on the Dswa website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Registration is free and open to all families.

4. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef party during "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week"?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef party during "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week". It's a great opportunity for families to spend quality time together and learn about cooking and entrepreneurship.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts during "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week"?

Yes, there are usually special promotions and discounts during "Dswa: Party With Your Kids Week". These may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef