• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dropping Off Open House Orders: Should I Include a DYLAB Flyer?

In summary, a DYLAB flyer is a promotional tool that provides information about a company's products and services. It is optional to include it with open house orders, but doing so can introduce potential customers to the company and its offerings. The flyer will not be automatically included, but can be requested or printed and inserted. It can be customized if created by the individual, but pre-designed if obtained from the company. Including a DYLAB flyer can benefit open house orders by providing more information to potential customers and potentially increasing the chance of future purchases.
NMmommy
I am dropping off my open house orders today. I have one lady I have never met that ordered through a friend. Would it be wrong to put in a DYLAB flyer in her bag?

Why would it be wrong? If she ordered, she's interested in PC. You SHOULD do it!!

I with Jules, you NEED to put it in there...she is obviously interested in PC. I might even drop in some recruiting info!!

I guess I just worry about being pushy! It is not pushy at all. LOL

Hi there! It's always great to hear that you have orders coming in for your open house. As for the lady who ordered through a friend, I don't think it would be wrong to include a DYLAB flyer in her bag. It's a great opportunity to introduce her to our products and potentially gain a new customer. Plus, who doesn't love a good deal? Best of luck with your open house orders! Happy cooking!

1. What is a DYLAB flyer?

A DYLAB flyer is a promotional tool created by the company to inform potential customers about the products and services they offer. It typically includes information about the company, special offers, and contact information.

2. Should I include a DYLAB flyer with my open house orders?

Including a DYLAB flyer with your open house orders is completely optional. However, it can be a great way to introduce potential customers to the company and its offerings while they are already engaging with the brand through the open house event.

3. Will the DYLAB flyer be included in my open house orders automatically?

No, the DYLAB flyer will not be automatically included in your open house orders. If you wish to include it, you will need to request it from the company or print and insert it yourself.

4. Can I customize the DYLAB flyer?

Yes, if you are creating your own DYLAB flyer, you can customize it to fit your specific needs and preferences. However, if you are requesting a flyer from the company, it will likely come pre-designed and cannot be customized.

5. How can including a DYLAB flyer benefit my open house orders?

Including a DYLAB flyer can benefit your open house orders by providing potential customers with more information about the company and its offerings. This can increase the chances of them becoming interested in the company and potentially making a purchase in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • RCKmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsteph07