• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Driving from the East Coast to The Pampered Chef Event in Philadelphia?

In summary, to get to Pampered Chef from the Philadelphia area, take I-76 West towards King of Prussia and then Route 202 South for about 25 miles until reaching the exit for Route 30 West. The drive usually takes about 40 minutes, with tolls on the way. There is visitor parking available at Pampered Chef but carpooling is recommended. Nearby accommodations include Philadelphia Marriott West, Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks, and Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel.
pclinskie
Silver Member
OK cheffers I am really trying to make this happen.
Anyone driving from east coast that wants a passanger.
OR anyone considering going if we drive?
It is a 12 hour drive from Phila area.
About $200 in gas. not sure about parking yet.

anyone? anyone? :rolleyes:

please let me know
[email protected]

Drove it last year from NE PA. Two girls from my cluster are driving together. I'll forward your email to them if they are interested. Parking avgs 25-35 in most of the Conference Hotels but tolls are a killer compared to what I'm used to around here. To me I compare everything to 476 (turnpike) but there was no comparison. Gas was cheaper the whole way out though so there was some savings. Enjoy your ride.

melissa did you talk to your people?

1. How do I get to Pampered Chef from the Philadelphia area?

The easiest way to get to Pampered Chef from the Philadelphia area is to take I-76 West towards King of Prussia. Once you reach King of Prussia, take the exit for Route 202 South. Continue on Route 202 South for about 25 miles until you reach the exit for Route 30 West. Take Route 30 West for about 2 miles and you will see the Pampered Chef building on your right.

2. How long does it typically take to drive from the Philadelphia area to Pampered Chef?

The drive from the Philadelphia area to Pampered Chef usually takes about 40 minutes, depending on traffic. However, it is always a good idea to leave extra time in case of any unexpected delays on the road.

3. Are there any tolls on the route from the Philadelphia area to Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are tolls on the route from the Philadelphia area to Pampered Chef. You will encounter two tolls on I-76 West and one toll on Route 202 South. Make sure to have some cash on hand or use E-ZPass to pay for the tolls.

4. Is there parking available at Pampered Chef for visitors coming from the Philadelphia area?

Yes, there is visitor parking available at Pampered Chef for those coming from the Philadelphia area. When you arrive at the building, follow the signs for visitor parking and make sure to park in a designated visitor spot. Please note that parking is limited, so carpooling is recommended if possible.

5. Are there any nearby hotels or accommodations for those traveling from the Philadelphia area to Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several hotels and accommodations within a short driving distance from Pampered Chef for those traveling from the Philadelphia area. Some options include the Philadelphia Marriott West, Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks, and the Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel. It is recommended to make reservations in advance, especially during busy seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbachen
  • General Chat
Replies