• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dripless Oil Bottle Won't Pour Any More

In summary, both Shari's and her husband's dripless oil bottles were difficult to unscrew because of the tight vinegar lids. Shari solved the problem by putting the bottle in the fridge for an hour.
lt1jane
Gold Member
HELP! I love my dripless oil bottle, but it will no longer pour! If I take the lid off and clean it and run water through it, it works just fine. As soon as I put the lid on the bottle, I get nothing. Why won't the oil pour?

Sounds like it's time to call the HO. Could be you got a defective one.

I love my dripless oil bottles too! Sorry to hear your having issues with yours. I agree, you should give home office a call. I have been having a completely different issue with mine. . .the suction seems to get so tight that it's almost impossible to get the lids off. I don't over tighten because I can never un-tighten anything, but it still happens every time. Anyone else experience this?

Yes, both my mom and my sister have had theirs break due to the really tight lids. I have found that our Flexible Openers help a lot. I hold the bottom of the jar with the small one which kind of suctions on. Then I grip the top with the large one. It works like a charm. Still, I don't understand how they get on so tightly and stick so much!Shari in TX

Thanks for the tip Shari! Glad to know it's not just me. Yes, I already had to send one back because it broke when my husband was trying to unscrew it. So now he won't help me unscrew them at all!:cry: He's scared he'll break another one. . .lol.

Shari, thanks for the heads up on these breaking!
We make caprese sandwiches a lot, so I mixed the oil & vinegar and put it in one of these dripless bottles with the vinegar lid. When I say "we", I mean my husband makes them for us, haha. Come to find out he has not been using this bottle. He said it wouldn't pour. I figured it might be, the vinegar lid might have a smaller opening than the oil lid so I was going to switch them out.

That vinegar lid was IMPOSSIBLE to get off and I was afraid I'd break the bottle, even using the flexible openers. What I did was, put it in the fridge for about an hour or so, hoping the low temp would kind of shrink the glass bottom a bit. It worked! I was able to unscrew it with my bare hands!

1. How do I fix my dripless oil bottle when it won't pour anymore?

First, make sure the bottle is clean and free of any clogs or debris. Then, check the nozzle and make sure it is securely attached. If it is loose, twist it back on tightly. If the nozzle is damaged, you may need to replace it. Lastly, try gently tapping the bottom of the bottle to loosen any trapped air bubbles that may be causing the issue.

2. Why is my dripless oil bottle suddenly not working?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the nozzle is clogged with dried oil or debris. You may also need to replace the silicone valve that controls the flow of oil. It's also possible that the bottle itself has become damaged and is no longer functioning properly. If none of these solutions work, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I use the dripless oil bottle for other liquids besides oil?

Yes, the dripless oil bottle is designed to be used with any type of pourable liquid, such as vinegar, soy sauce, or even dish soap. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the bottle before switching to a different liquid to prevent any cross-contamination of flavors.

4. How do I clean my dripless oil bottle?

The dripless oil bottle is top-rack dishwasher safe. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a bottle brush. Make sure to remove the silicone valve and wash it separately. Allow all parts to dry completely before reassembling and using again.

5. Is the dripless oil bottle BPA-free?

Yes, the dripless oil bottle is made with BPA-free materials for safe and worry-free use in the kitchen. It is also FDA-approved for food-grade materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
RavenFan7