• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why won't my dripless oil bottle pour? Any tips for opening it?

I think maybe it had to "prime" itself or something.Poke a toothpick in the end of the hole. It's probably got an air pocket.
cochef
Gold Member
Help - I tested it for a host using vingear (even though it's the oil one) and then with water when I washed it out and worked great. I just filled it with olive oil and it will not pour :cry: Any suggestions?

Poke a toothpick in the end of the hole. It's probably got an air pocket.

I had trouble getting my oil bottle to work the first time I used it but after a few times of tipping it, it worked great. I think maybe it had to "prime" itself or something.FYI - Do NOT put your bottles on the back of the stove. That silver top is not metal and the heat from my oven made the silver coating shrivel up! Now I have to buy I new one. The top is not a replacement part.

Wish the top were metal or ceramic; love the ones Rachel Ray has out!

I have not seen these in person and I thought that the tops were metal. I need honest opinions about them. I was going to get these as holiday gifts for people. Do they look or feel cheap? I would hate for the silver coating to come off! I wanted these gifts to represent PC quality (I am a new consultant).

Thanks for any feedback!

veggiemama said:
I have not seen these in person and I thought that the tops were metal. I need honest opinions about them. I was going to get these as holiday gifts for people. Do they look or feel cheap? I would hate for the silver coating to come off! I wanted these gifts to represent PC quality (I am a new consultant).

Thanks for any feedback!

I honestly, truly LOVE mine. I had one problem with it, the vinegar one started dripping at the seam, but I got it replaced, and for some reason, it stopped leaking before the replacement even showed up. They really are DRIPLESS. No one believes me until I show them lol

Thanks for all the tips. My husband finally just blew into it and that seemed to work - like there was an air lock or something. And, yes it is actually "dripless". I am liking it now :)

Love, love, love these!!! I take the oil one to all my shows and demonstrate and tell them I was skeptical. I have sold sooooo many it is crazy!! And I love that you can use the bamboo grinder stand to set them in!!!

And I love that you can use the bamboo grinder stand to set them in!!!

Ok, now that's a cool idea.

Cool! Hadn't thought about the Grinder Stand.

I can't get mine open! it is stuck, is there a trick to it?

KimoMakano said:
I can't get mine open! it is stuck, is there a trick to it?
Twist harder? Sorry, there isn't a trick. Sometimes the suction can make it hard to open. Is there a big, strong somebody around who can give it a try?

I had the same problem and tried a jar wrench I have and proceeded to scratch the plastic :( Be cautious and wrap the lid before opening with any kind of opener.

I have trouble getting mine to open too. I usually soak it in hot water once empty and can occasionally get it to open with two jar grippers. But 9 times out of ten, it does not work and even my personal trainer/boyfriend cannot get it open. Not sure if there is an issue with the oil building up between the glass and the top or what??Any suggestions would be appreciated!

1. What is the "Dripless Oil Bottle Problem"?

The "Dripless Oil Bottle Problem" is a common issue with traditional oil bottles where the spout drips oil after pouring, causing a mess and wasting oil.

2. How does Pampered Chef's oil bottle solve this problem?

Pampered Chef's oil bottle features a unique dripless spout design that prevents any excess oil from dripping after pouring. It also has a built-in drip catcher to catch any stray drops.

3. Is the oil bottle easy to clean?

Yes, the oil bottle is designed for easy cleaning. The dripless spout is removable for thorough cleaning, and the glass bottle is dishwasher safe.

4. Can I use the oil bottle for other liquids besides oil?

Yes, the oil bottle can be used for a variety of liquids such as vinegar, soy sauce, and salad dressings.

5. How much oil does the bottle hold?

The oil bottle has a capacity of 16 ounces, which is equivalent to 2 cups or 473 milliliters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies