• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drink Savers Lids: Unscrewing or Not Screwing On?

I have a customer with the same problem. The lids don't stay on.The lids don't stay on because they are designed to snap on.
keynibear
I has a customer buy the drink savers, but the lids don't screw on, they just kind of sit there, very easy for them to pop or fall off. When you do try to screw them on, the sort of unscrew themselves.

Are the tops supposed screw on? My customer no longer wants them, he wants to excahnge them for something else. I will be contacting the HO tomorrow to see what can be done.

They snap on once the can is opened. They are great and leak proof also. To get them of, you have to squeeze the can. They are a great little tool.

I'd love to hear what you find out. I have a customer with the same problem. The lids don't stay on.

jessmkey said:
I'd love to hear what you find out. I have a customer with the same problem. The lids don't stay on.
Did you read the post above yours? They snap on.

I couldn't get the lids, the white lids to snap on either. The colored part would snap on to the cans just fine, the lids were an issue.My customer returned them and got something else instead.

Sounds like the lids were defective. I LOVE the Can Savers, and will be sad to see them go. The color part snaps onto the can. The white part should screw on tightly. If that's not what's happening, exchange them.

I have had these for awhile now and just pulled them out. My kids love them. They work great.

Weird as it may sound, they don't work in Hawaii for most sodas.
I recall when "As Seen on TV" store was selling a similar product. The lady told me that the sodas sold in Hawaii has the cans made a little different (please don't ask me why) and because of that the lids don't fit.

1. Can I leave the Drink Saver Lid unscrewed on my beverage bottle?

Yes, the Drink Saver Lid is designed to be used either screwed on or unscrewed on the bottle. However, we recommend screwing it on to ensure a secure fit and prevent spills.

2. Will the Drink Saver Lid fit on all types of bottles?

The Drink Saver Lid is designed to fit on most standard size bottles, including water bottles, soda bottles, and sports drink bottles. However, it may not fit on bottles with wider or narrower openings.

3. Do I need to remove the Drink Saver Lid to drink from my bottle?

No, the Drink Saver Lid is designed with a convenient spout that allows you to drink from your bottle without removing the lid. Simply tilt the bottle and squeeze to drink.

4. How do I clean the Drink Saver Lid?

The Drink Saver Lid is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a bottle brush for a thorough clean.

5. Can I use the Drink Saver Lid for hot beverages?

No, the Drink Saver Lid is not designed for use with hot beverages. It is made of plastic and may warp or melt when exposed to high temperatures. We recommend only using it for cold beverages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bypamperedchef
  • Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
plannerose
Replies
Views
raebates