• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Drink Recipes: Margarita, Cosmo, and Martini

In summary, there are many simple drink recipes that can be made at home, such as a margarita, mojito, sangria, piña colada, and Moscow mule. Non-alcoholic versions of popular cocktails can also be easily made by substituting alcohol with sparkling water, juice, or fruit puree. Pampered Chef products, such as a cocktail shaker, citrus press, and muddler, can be used to make drink recipes. There are also plenty of healthy drink options, such as green smoothies, infused water, and low-sugar cocktails. To make your own signature drink, experiment with different combinations of base liquor, mixers, and unique ingredients like bitters or homemade syrups.
sheilanyc
Hi! Wanted to know if anyone had the recipe for Margarita, Cosmo or Martini?

Thanks

drinks inccheck web, loads of ideas go with simple is best....
Lorna

I use this Margarita recipe and get RAVE reviews!

Quick-Stir Margaritas

1 can frozen margarita mix
1 bottle corona
1 cup tequila
1 can 7-Up
juice of one lime
Combine all ingredients in pitcher, stir and enjoy!

I use this Chocolate martini recipe and make them in the quick stir pitcher as well.
Chocolate Martini (makes one drink)
1 oz vanilla vodka
1 oz white creme de cacao
1 Hershey's kiss
Combine vodka and creme de cacao with ice and mix. Strain into glass, add Hershey's kiss.
I also use the Microplane Grater to grate some dark chocolate and I rim the glasses with it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recipes Marg

for reaching out! I actually have recipes for all three of those drinks that I'd be happy to share with you. They are perfect for a girls' night in or a fun summer party. Let me know which one you would like and I'll send it your way! Cheers!

1. What are some simple drink recipes I can make at home?

Some easy drink recipes include a classic margarita, a refreshing mojito, a fruity sangria, a creamy piña colada, and a zesty Moscow mule.

2. How can I make non-alcoholic versions of popular cocktails?

You can easily make non-alcoholic versions of cocktails by substituting the alcohol with ingredients like sparkling water, juice, or fruit puree. You can also find many mocktail recipes online.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make drink recipes?

Yes, many of our products can be used for making drink recipes such as our cocktail shaker, citrus press, and muddler. You can also use our blender or food chopper to make smoothies and other blended drinks.

4. Are there any healthy drink recipes available?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy drink recipes available. You can make green smoothies, infused water, or low-sugar cocktails using fresh ingredients like fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

5. How can I make my own signature drink?

To create your own signature drink, start by choosing a base liquor and mixers that you enjoy. Experiment with different flavors and garnishes until you find a combination that you love. You can also try adding unique ingredients like bitters or homemade syrups to make your drink stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • chef tso