• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and impressive drink recipes for a brunch show?

In summary, Tracy found a great breakfast drink recipe on Consultant's Corner and another on CC. She also recommends the strawberry lemonade recipe from CC. Finally, she recommends the cranberry fizz punch and the lemon ginger tini from the Casual Cookbook.
tracyt
Hey! I have an upcoming brunch show and I'm looking for a couple of good breakfast drink recipes that I can quickly prepare. Maybe something to show off the Quick-Stir Pitcher?

Thanks,
Tracy

The Frosty Latte recipe on Consultant's Corner is really really good - especially if you use a flavored coffee in it. It's great for showing the QSP - people will buy it just so they can make the Latte!

If you want an alcoholic beverage, Mimosas are yummy (champagne/sparkling wine and orange juice). You could also make non-alcoholic ones using sparking apple or grape juice instead of the wine.Or make lemonade, then add iced tea to make Arnold Palmers. The QSP lemonade recipe I use is:
Slice 4 lemons using v-shaped blade of UM, place in QSP with 2/3 cup sugar. Let sit 10-15 minutes. Fill pitcher with water.

A delightful alternative to Mimosas are Poinsettias (sp?) which are made using champagne/sparkling wine and Cranberry Juice cocktail or Cranberry Juice. You can use the reduced calorie cranberry juice even. Oh my, they are wonderful and prettier than Mimosas, too.​

Ooh! That reminds me of a drink that went around my cluster a while back: 1 cup citrus (lemon) vodka, 4 cups cranberry juice and 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine. YUM!!

I forgot to mention that the host is pregnant, so we won't be able to do alcoholic drinks. :angel: The Frosty Latte sounds interesting, but I'm not sure if she can have that either because of the coffee. I do have a Carafe so I guess I could use that also if need be. I didn't even think of that earlier. Any other suggestions/advice?

Thanks,
Tracy

I just found this recipe as I was digging in my product care cards. Anyone ever tried it?

Vanilla Latte
Ingredients:
4 cups milk
2 cups water
1/3 cup instant coffee granules
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Assorted toppings such as thawed frozen whipped topping, grated chocolate or ground cinnamon (optional)

I found the strawberry lemonade recipe on CC. Its 1 thawed non-alcoholic strawberry daquiri can, 1 cup lemon juice, like 10 cups of water and 3/4 cup sugar. Double check the recipe, but it was easy and a huge hit at my open house.

I have done the Strawberry Lemonade recipe at 2 of my shows. Everyone loved it. I had none left by the end of the show.

You can use decaffinated coffee for the Latte recipe.. It really sounds yummy and is the recipe that comes with the quick stir pitcher (2 qt).

I did the cran-raspberry fizz punch as well as the lemon-ginger-tini for a show and they were both amazingly tasty. Showcases the QSP, the knives, bar board, the micro-zester and the juicer.

I made this last week. It has always been a fav of mine!!From the Casual Cookbook
1/3 C instant Coffee
1/2 boiling water (to dissolve coffee)
1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk (eagle brand)
2 C cold water
1 Qt chocolate milk
ice cubesDissolve coffee granules in small better bowl with boiling water, whisk in sweetened condensed milk and cold water until completely blended Pour coffee mixture into Quick-Stir Pitcher, add chocolate milk, plunge. Chill for about 1 hr . Serve over ice.

This ia my all time favorite

Perfect Party Punch

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Perfect Party Punch 001.doc
    77 KB · Views: 474
Thanks so much for all the great recipes!! I didn't even think about using decaf for the recipes with coffee in them. :balloon: Oh well. Now, I just have to narrow all these yummy choices down. :D

Blessings,
Tracy

fruit juce with slices of citrus in it; use trifle bowl!

What are some popular drink recipes for a brunch show?

Some popular drink recipes for a brunch show include mimosas, bloody marys, bellinis, sangrias, and spiked iced coffee.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these drink recipes?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make these drink recipes, such as citrus juicers, blenders, and shakers.

Can I make non-alcoholic versions of these drink recipes?

Yes, most of these drink recipes can easily be made non-alcoholic by substituting the alcohol with juice or soda. You can also add in fruits or herbs for added flavor.

Are there any drink recipes that can be made in advance for a brunch show?

Yes, sangria and spiked iced coffee can be made in advance and refrigerated until ready to serve. You can also pre-mix the ingredients for mimosas and keep them chilled until needed.

Do you have any drink recipes that are suitable for a large crowd?

Yes, sangria and spiked iced coffee are great options for serving a large group. You can also make a large batch of mimosas or bellinis by using a punch bowl or pitcher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies