• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dreams of a Hawaiian Vacation - Can it Really Happen?

but I'll take ANY trip that we can go on for free!!!Disney has never been a motivator for me(could never understand why people would honeymoon there?:confused: ) ...until now! If it was the trip this year, then Micah would be right around 5 yrs old when we took the trip - and I would so love to do that...but I'll take ANY trip that we can go on for free!!!
amy07
Ok, I'll admit that I've been obsessing about earning the trip these last few weeks. But this morning I had a dream that the new trip announced for next year was to Hawaii!! And in my dream, my DH was even on the phone trying to book shows!! ;)

I would love that dream to come true - I love Hawaii and my husband would so want to go there!

SOmeone had mentioned before that they've been talking about finding out the incentive TRIP at Leadership. Not tripS, as in different destinations. In Weekly Bites yesterday it mentioned that again. So of course I'm thinking they might mean Disney with all the different levels/hotels like last time. But Hawaii would be awesome too! Imagine us ALL in Hawaii!! Then maybe they'd do different level hotels and stuff. I can't wait to find out!!!:)

pamperedbecky said:
SOmeone had mentioned before that they've been talking about finding out the incentive TRIP at Leadership. Not tripS, as in different destinations. In Weekly Bites yesterday it mentioned that again. So of course I'm thinking they might mean Disney with all the different levels/hotels like last time. But Hawaii would be awesome too! Imagine us ALL in Hawaii!! Then maybe they'd do different level hotels and stuff. I can't wait to find out!!!:)
But they just did Disney not that long ago. Would they do it again so soon?

I would love Disney for 2009's incentive, but Hawaii would be great for 2008. I'm hoping to earn a trip next year since we would take it the year of my DH & my 10th anniversary. Disney would be great with the kids the next year! But, of course, I won't turn down a FREE trip to anywhere, so anywhere would be great if I can earn it!!!!

But....Hawaii would be awesome!!!!!! Spain would be neat too.

chefkristin said:
But they just did Disney not that long ago. Would they do it again so soon?
I've been told they seem to do it about every 5 years or so. This would be a little earlier than that, BUT I know they got feedback that it was one of their favorite trips.

Oh, I hope your dream comes true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm lovin' the part about your dh booking shows!:cool:
I'd love Hawaii....but would really love to see Disney again soon & I'm sure it will be soon. I will have 2 big little motivators when that one's announced! My girls will be helping book shows!

lacychef said:
I'm lovin' the part about your dh booking shows!:cool:
I'd love Hawaii....but would really love to see Disney again soon & I'm sure it will be soon. I will have 2 big little motivators when that one's announced! My girls will be helping book shows!

SO WILL I! My daughter is asking for prayer in her class just for me to make the cruise level this year ... she'd be asking the entire SCHOOL if it meant Disney!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'd love Disney too! But to be honest, I'll go anywhere that they are sending us for FREE!!!:D :D

amy07 said:
I'd love Disney too! But to be honest, I'll go anywhere that they are sending us for FREE!!!:D :D
EXACTLY!!!:cool:

The teaser card that was sent out last week about leadership mentioned trip destinations.

Just about any place would be good for me, except Disney. That's the one trip that's an anti-motivator. (In my mind, Disney is the number 2 evil empire, behind Microsoft - but that's my opinion and I understand why families like Disney.) Of course, to be completely realistic, I have never earned anything in the annual incentive and unless I really push myself (and I'm a lazy person) or really kick some major rear end in January and February during bonus and double points, then I'll be happy with level 1.

chefann said:
The teaser card that was sent out last week about leadership mentioned trip destinations.

Just about any place would be good for me, except Disney. That's the one trip that's an anti-motivator. (In my mind, Disney is the number 2 evil empire, behind Microsoft - but that's my opinion and I understand why families like Disney.) Of course, to be completely realistic, I have never earned anything in the annual incentive and unless I really push myself (and I'm a lazy person) or really kick some major rear end in January and February during bonus and double points, then I'll be happy with level 1.

Disney has never been a motivator for me(could never understand why people would honeymoon there?:confused: ) ...until now! If it was the trip this year, then Micah would be right around 5 yrs old when we took the trip - and I would so love to do that for him for a family vacation!

I haven't been to Disney since I was a teenager (many many years ago!). DS will be 6 next year so I'd love that trip too.

My DH & I love Disney--but we've been going just about every year now for a few years, so I'd LOVE to earn a trip somewhere else! We started going when we lived in Florida b/c we could go cheaper & more often. With the stress of his being in dental school & being 1500 miles away from home, it was a great way to go for a weekend & forget about our stresses. So it's become a special place for us--and now that we have two kids, that makes it exciting too.

But anywhere would be great if I earn it!!! Just earning a trip is my goal/motivator this year--where it is will just be icing on the cake!

pamperedlinda said:
I haven't been to Disney since I was a teenager (many many years ago!). DS will be 6 next year so I'd love that trip too.
I've never even been to Disney AT ALL! I'd be pretty excited too, but really mostly because the kids would love it. I guess we'll soon find out.....just a little over a month!:)

Hawaii would be incredibly awesome!!!! I would love for that to be the trip for next year! I would totally bust my rear to earn that trip (how great would that be in my first year??). I think my DH would have even more incentive to support me as I start PC if that was our goal...in fact, he might find himself on the phone booking shows too...just like your DH. :D

When did they do Disney last? My DD is only 9 1/2 months...so next year might be a bit early for her to go to Disney...but in a few years, it would totally rock her world!! :p

amy07 said:
Ok, I'll admit that I've been obsessing about earning the trip these last few weeks. But this morning I had a dream that the new trip announced for next year was to Hawaii!! And in my dream, my DH was even on the phone trying to book shows!! ;)
If I had to give just one guess as to what the trip is...my guess would Hawaii! I've been thinking about this for a week or so...of course I take any trip PC has to offer, but I'd love to go to Hawaii! I guess we'll know soon enough!

Disney would be nice, but to be honest, I'd rather PC offer something different...I love my kids, but it is so nice if DH and I can get away for anytime WITHOUT the kids. I would really like something beach oriented!

Last edited:
I don't care where!! I am earning it this time! Earning Level 1 is AWESOME! Love the gc and Conference Cash, but dang it...I am ready to travel!! Three years at Level 1 is enough. I'm ready for Level 2...OR MORE!!

Needless to say, I don't care where it is. I'm there. If they make it Austin, TX. I will have my happy little butt in Austin (Austin is just an hour's drive from me). If they make it the Riverwalk in SA I will have my happy little butt downtown! I don't care, I'm going!!

Course, the Lord may have other plans for me, but we've been talking and I think that it will be my year next year!

I was just thinking...didn't they do Hawaii not too long ago too? I hope not...b/c now that Hawaii is in my head...I'm so super motivated! Already mapped out who my 3 contacts today are going to be! Unfortunately, can't call any of them right now, they're all still at work.

I know I should know this, considering my time on this board, but when is leadership? Meaning...when will we know what the trip is? Will we know before it is double points time?

Do they do double points more than once a year?

Typically, they don't do double points more than once a year. And, yes, Hawaii was the year before Disney.

Leadership is January 10-12. If it's anything like last year, there will be people there calling others to post info.
Which reminds me- Carolyn K! Do you want me to call you like I did last year?

Australia?!So we're talking about making the most of double points and the extra Jan points for the new trip...I mention Hawaii and pretty much got shot down as we just went something like 4 years ago:( ...one of the Directors says "with the all the points being offered you know it will be huge" (I'm thinking "duh") then she says, "Have we ever been to Australia?" :eek: My mouth hit the floor and I was speechless (that's hard to do by the way). I would LOVE to go to Australia...not sure if that is a possibility, but a girl can dream!:balloon:

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef earnings to pay for a Hawaiian vacation?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales, which can be used towards any personal expenses, including a Hawaiian vacation.

2. How much do I need to sell to afford a Hawaiian vacation?

The amount you need to sell will vary depending on the cost of your desired Hawaiian vacation. However, with a successful Pampered Chef business, you can easily earn enough commission to cover the expenses.

3. Are there any special perks for Pampered Chef consultants when it comes to planning a Hawaiian vacation?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of travel and vacation perks for consultants, including discounted rates at select resorts and special packages for group trips.

4. Can I bring my family or friends on my Hawaiian vacation using my Pampered Chef earnings?

Absolutely! Your earnings can be used towards any personal expenses, so you can bring along your loved ones to enjoy a Hawaiian vacation with you.

5. Is there a specific time of year that is best to plan a Hawaiian vacation using my Pampered Chef earnings?

There is no specific time of year that is best for planning a Hawaiian vacation. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to plan your vacation whenever it works best for you and your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
3RingChef