• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the 'Dream Room' at Conference inspire our PC dreams?

In summary, the "Dream Room at Conference" is an exclusive event at the annual conference for top-performing consultants to shop for limited edition Pampered Chef products. Only those who meet certain sales and recruiting goals are eligible to attend, and there will be special discounts and promotions available. Guests are not allowed, and to qualify for next year's event, consultants must work towards achieving set goals with their team leader.
aried
Gold Member
I just read the KCN on line for June and they mentioned a "Dream Room" which will be testaments of consultants who have reached their dreams through PC.

Sounds like a great inspiration room.

I hear KG saying-"will there be pillows available and pixie dust for our dreams?"

Ann R.

That reminds me of the year they did the "I'm glad you asked" interviews - they moved me to tears.

dannyzmom said:
That reminds me of the year they did the "I'm glad you asked" interviews - they moved me to tears.
You just never know how much this is going to change someone's life!

PLUS, I could use a little inspiration myself!

dannyzmom said:
Oh me too! I loved that video:)

1. What is the "Dream Room at Conference" event?

The "Dream Room at Conference" is an exclusive event at our annual conference where top consultants have the opportunity to shop for exclusive and limited edition Pampered Chef products.

2. Who can attend the "Dream Room at Conference"?

Only top-performing consultants who qualify for the event by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals are eligible to attend the "Dream Room at Conference" event.

3. Will there be discounts or special promotions in the "Dream Room at Conference"?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available exclusively at the "Dream Room at Conference" event. These discounts and promotions are only available to those who attend the event.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Dream Room at Conference"?

Unfortunately, only consultants who have qualified for the event are allowed to attend. Guests are not permitted in the "Dream Room at Conference."

5. How can I make sure I qualify for the "Dream Room at Conference" next year?

To qualify for the "Dream Room at Conference" next year, you will need to meet certain sales and recruiting goals. Work closely with your team leader to set achievable goals and consistently work towards them throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
merego
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Intrepid_Chef