• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Dream Come True: From Local to National Media Attention

In summary, "Dream Come True: From Local to National Media Attention" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants gain exposure and media attention for their businesses at both the local and national level. The program provides resources and training materials for effective pitching, as well as support from experienced consultants. There is a one-time enrollment fee, but the program has a good return on investment. Consultants can expect to be featured in a variety of traditional and digital media outlets, with the timeline for results varying for each individual.
I got a call yesterday from the Media Dept at HO. They were asking me questions about how I increased my business etc for a media piece. I thought for the CN. Turns out I am being submitted for a national media piece in First Magazine!!

WooHoo! You go girl!

WOWSER JENNI!!! That is awesome!!! You totally deserve that for sure. Way to go!!!

Awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!

WOW! :money: Good for you! Let us know when it's in so we can buy the issue and be able to say I "know" her! :chef:

So fabulous!!!

That's Awesome Jenni!! Congratulations!

Holy cow, that's awesome!!! Congrats!

That's GREAT!! CONGRATS!

We'll be looking for you, Jenni!! Congratulations! I loved it when someone we know is in CN so I can tell my consultants..."I know her"!! Then they know that we can all achieve!

Yeah! Jenni! How exciting that I know a celebrity!

1. What is "Dream Come True: From Local to National Media Attention"?

"Dream Come True: From Local to National Media Attention" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants gain exposure and media attention for their businesses at both the local and national level.

2. How does the program work?

Once a consultant enrolls in the program, they will have access to resources and training materials that will guide them on how to effectively pitch their business to local and national media outlets. The program also offers support from experienced consultants who have successfully gained media attention for their businesses.

3. Is there a cost to enroll in the program?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee for "Dream Come True: From Local to National Media Attention." However, the program has been designed to provide a great return on investment as it can significantly increase a consultant's visibility and potential for sales.

4. What types of media outlets can consultants expect to be featured in?

The program focuses on both traditional and digital media outlets, including newspapers, magazines, TV and radio shows, and online publications. The specific outlets may vary depending on the consultant's target audience and location.

5. How soon can a consultant expect to see results from the program?

The timeline for media attention may vary for each consultant, but some have seen results within weeks of enrolling in the program. The success also depends on the consultant's efforts in following the program's guidelines and actively pitching their business to media outlets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • PampMomof3