• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office

In summary, a reminder was given to double check and remove any mentions of a Pampered Chef website on the internet to avoid potential embarrassment in front of directors. The conversation also mentions that Pampered Chef sends emails to consultants and cc's their directors to keep them informed.
EpTxGuy
Everyone, I know you hear this all the time (me included) but go back and double and triple check that you haven't listed your Pampered Chef website address anywhere on the web. Apparently back when I first signed up on Chef Success, I listed my website in the box labeled "website:" This was before I knew that Pampered Chef doesn't want us to list our website anywhere on the internet (heaven forbid we actually get people going to see the darn thing).

Anyways, after I realized last year that the Pampered Chef police were going to search out and send e-mails listing my violation to me (and by the way, they cc the e-mail to my director, that is something I didn't know. How embarrasing!!!) I thought I had removed everyone one of them. But alas, I had forgotten that I had it listed here on Chef Success (sorry all you Pampered Chef Consultants and Directors that are just dying to order stuff off my website, it's a dream that will never be realized).

So, the moral of the thread is that unless you want to be embarrased in front of your director, go back and make double positive sure that you've deleted all references on the internet that you've have anything remotely connected to a Pampered Chef website.

I'm so sorry you missed one, but thank you for posting so that we can learn from your lapse.

By the way, I'll be going to counseling now because my dream of ordering the chopper on your web site will never be realized. sniff, cry.

Oh wait - I already own the chopper.

Just makes you want to do a search to see what comes up, doesn't it? So sorry you had to find out the hard way...

I think PC cc your director on most emails that they send to you. That way they are in the loop to what is going on also. I remember someone posting on here that they were cc'ed because they had a consultant who owed PC money, I forget if it was for a show that payment bounced or that they never submitted.

Hi there! Thank you for the reminder to double and triple check our online presence. It's important to follow Pampered Chef's guidelines and policies to avoid any potential issues. I appreciate you sharing your experience and reminding us all to be diligent in removing any references to our websites. Thank you for looking out for the Pampered Chef community!

1. What is the "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office"?

The "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office" is a phrase used to describe a work-related email that is often unexpected and may contain important information or tasks that need to be completed.

2. Why is it called the "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office"?

It is called the "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office" because it can cause anxiety and stress for employees who receive it. This is often due to the urgency or workload associated with the email.

3. Who typically sends the "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office"?

The "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office" is usually sent by a manager, supervisor, or other higher-up in the company who needs to communicate important information or tasks to their employees.

4. How should I respond to the "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office"?

The response to the "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office" will depend on the content of the email. It is important to read the email carefully and respond promptly, acknowledging the message and completing any necessary tasks or actions.

5. Is the "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office" always negative?

Not necessarily. While the term may imply a negative connotation, the "Dreaded E-Mail From Home Office" can also contain positive news or updates, such as promotions or company-wide achievements. It is important to read the email in its entirety to fully understand the message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cakepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ivykeep