• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Improving Meeting Incentives with Drawings and Prizes?

D
DuenFounnyHok
I am thinking about changing drawings/prize opportunities at team meetings. We were doing tickets for good behavior (sales, TL, SC, recruiting, helping with meeting etc.) and on time drawing. I was thinking about doing away with the ticket one b/c it takes so much time, but now I am rethinking that consulants might like it b/c everyone has at least one chance. I was thinking about adding something for Blue Dots and Green by the 15th. I'm confused what would be best. :confused: What do you do?

TIA,
Sandi

I do monthly tickets for 1,000 show, high sales/high show, recruit, working a craft show in previous month. Basically anything i want them to repeat.

I like the blue dot and need to get my group to use those more often

I do tickets for showing up (everyone gets one then and I do want that behavior repeated), high sales, high show, recruit, bringing a guest, attending training of any kind, 2 shows and one for each show after 2, for putting their shows on the calendar (blue dots), green by the 15th and anything else I feel like that month.

Some only have one and some get a ton but they love it because anyone can win. Curiously, the one with the most tickets rarely is the winner. It costs me nothing to have a lot of tickets in the bowl and they think I'm so generous.

bethcooks4u said:
I do tickets for showing up (everyone gets one then and I do want that behavior repeated), high sales, high show, recruit, bringing a guest, attending training of any kind, 2 shows and one for each show after 2, for putting their shows on the calendar (blue dots), green by the 15th and anything else I feel like that month.

Some only have one and some get a ton but they love it because anyone can win. Curiously, the one with the most tickets rarely is the winner. It costs me nothing to have a lot of tickets in the bowl and they think I'm so generous.

Beth, what do you give out as a door prize?

Here's what I'm usingThis is what I will be handing out at my meeting on Thursday. This way, long distance consultants can participate too.

Karen

Attachments

• 2012 team door prize drawing.doc
    26 KB · Views: 308
Here's what I'm considering doing this year. I've tweaked a file found on here. Would send out cards to those who don't attend our kick-off mtg. and would make the rules a little different for those out of town. Let me know what you think.

For the stamps, I have a set of nancy's product stampers (food chopper, pizza cutter and so on) that I would use to "punch" their cards.

Attachments

• Business Reward Card- names 1.doc
    268 KB · Views: 300
Malinda Klein said:
Beth, what do you give out as a door prize?

It's different every month. Sometimes a product, often something I got from Merrill. Usually in the $10 or so range.

flemings99 said:
Here's what I'm considering doing this year. I've tweaked a file found on here. Would send out cards to those who don't attend our kick-off mtg. and would make the rules a little different for those out of town. Let me know what you think.

For the stamps, I have a set of nancy's product stampers (food chopper, pizza cutter and so on) that I would use to "punch" their cards.

How many stamps on a card?

Malinda Klein said:
How many stamps on a card?

You could adjust the file to do what you want. I've got 15 logos on the card, so will stamp each logo. Once all stamped card is full.

At 1 of our meetings everyone brings an catalog & puts their name in a bowl, winner takes all. :D

We kept some of 2011 and tweaked, and here's what we're using this year:

1. Hot Tamale Continues - They get a box of Hot Tamale Candy and recognition. We ask they share a tip. Overall Best in:
• Sales
• Recruiting

2. Biz Basket Pick- automatically get one ($1-$2 price range - biz materials)
• Bring a recipe to monthly meeting
• Bring a guest to any meetings

3. Bring 2 Catalogs to meetings for a chance to win the pile of catalogs entered.

4. Beat Your Personal Best - Goody Bag Drawing
Consultant is responsible for tracking and bringing stats to mtg to be entered. Non local consultants will be eligible so long as they submit tracking form by meeting time. Directors can choose to remind/nudge via email as desired.
Goody Bag raffle ticket for each category:
• Most Shows Held
• Highest Sales
• Show Average
• Highest Show
• Recruiting

5. Beat Our Best as an Organization - Cash Drawing -
Anyone who was active and attends the meeting is eligible for Cash (non-locals do will be entered and eligible for drawing. Beat 1 category - $5, 2 categories - $10, 3 categories - $15 and $25 for 4 categories.
Categories to beat as an Organization:
• # of Active consultants
• # of show submitted
• Sales
• # of Recruits

6. Consistency Club: Submit 4 shows and automatically earn 5 PCD from your Director. Consultants do not need attend meeting to be receive PCD.

7.NEW: Be a Consistent Club member for a consecutive 3 months, and be treated to an outing with your Director. Be a member 10 of 12 months and earn a $25 Gift Certificate of Your Choice! Attending meetings not required to earn this incentive.

8. The Blue Dot Display - At meetings, they'll get a blue dot on name tags. Also, to award Random Prizes and Drawings for anyone who has a blue dot on the Consultant Corner Calendar. We can decide to reward anyone with blue dots on any given day throughout the month. Keep up to date for the most chances.

Attachments

• 2012_Consistency_Club.doc
    44 KB · Views: 325
  • Personal_Best_Tracking_worksheet__and_Rules2012.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 319

1. How effective are drawings and prizes in improving meeting incentives?

Drawings and prizes can be very effective in improving meeting incentives. Offering a tangible reward can motivate team members to participate and contribute to meetings, leading to better engagement and performance.

2. What types of behavior or actions should be rewarded with tickets for the drawing?

The behavior or actions that should be rewarded with tickets for the drawing depend on the specific goals and objectives of the team or organization. Examples could include meeting sales targets, demonstrating leadership skills, providing valuable insights or ideas during meetings, or consistently showing up on time.

3. Is it necessary to do away with the ticket system and replace it with something else?

It is not necessary to do away with the ticket system, but it is important to regularly review and evaluate its effectiveness. If it is taking up too much time and not yielding the desired results, it may be worth considering alternative methods of incentivizing meeting participation.

4. How can incorporating Blue Dots and Green by the 15th benefit the team?

Incorporating Blue Dots and Green by the 15th can benefit the team by providing additional incentives and recognition for specific behaviors or accomplishments. For example, Blue Dots could be given for exceptional sales numbers, and Green by the 15th could be given for meeting certain deadlines or goals. This can help motivate team members to strive for excellence and contribute positively to the team's overall success.

5. What are some best practices for implementing drawings and prizes at team meetings?

Some best practices for implementing drawings and prizes at team meetings include clearly communicating the criteria for earning tickets or other rewards, consistently following through with the promised rewards, periodically evaluating and adjusting the system to ensure its effectiveness, and making sure the rewards are meaningful and aligned with the team's goals and values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • PCJenni