• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal How do I create a drawing slip for my business?

In summary, to create a drawing slip for your business, you can use a word processing or design program to create a template. Include your business logo, contact information, and a space for customers to write their name and contact information. It's important to also include any additional information about the drawing, such as the prize or drawing date. There are pre-made templates available online that you can customize with your business information. To distribute the slips, you can hand them out in-store, include them in customer orders, or have customers fill them out online. To choose a winner, you can manually select a slip or use a random number generator, following any legal guidelines and publicly announcing the winner.
Sandi Metzer
Hi all. My name is Sandi. Im new here. Trying to set up a drawing slip. Not sure how to do it.

Welcome to CS Sandi!

Sandi Metzer said:
Hi all. My name is Sandi. Im new here. Trying to set up a drawing slip. Not sure how to do it.
Are you trying to create your own drawing slip? I hung up my apron 2 years back, but PC used to have one that you could order that came on a pad that was easy to tear off. I had two that I could print from home (2 to a page). One is "simple" with just "yes-no-maybe" answer options. The other used a scale of 1-10 for them to answer. You might be better able to gauge someone's interest level with the scaled version, instead of the "simple". Then you can prioritize the call-backs a bit more based on their response. I think I used to have another just like the PC version, but i haven't found it yet. If I do, I will post it.

Attachments

• DrawingSlips-scale.docx
    52.5 KB · Views: 427
  • DrawingSlips-simple.docx
    47.5 KB · Views: 496

1. How do I create a drawing slip for my business?

To create a drawing slip for your business, you can use a word processing or design program to create a template. Include your business logo, contact information, and a space for customers to write their name and contact information. You can also add any additional information, such as the prize or drawing date, to the slip.

2. What information should I include on my drawing slip?

It's important to include your business logo and contact information on the drawing slip so that customers can easily identify your business. You should also include a space for customers to write their name and contact information, as well as any additional information about the drawing, such as the prize or drawing date.

3. Can I use a pre-made template for my drawing slip?

Yes, there are many pre-made templates available online that you can use for your drawing slip. Just make sure to customize it with your business information and any additional details about the drawing.

4. How should I distribute my drawing slips?

You can distribute your drawing slips in a variety of ways, depending on your business and target audience. You can hand them out in-store, include them in customer orders, or even have customers fill them out online. Just make sure to clearly communicate how customers can enter the drawing and where to find the drawing slips.

5. How do I choose a winner from the drawing slips?

To choose a winner from the drawing slips, you can either do it manually by randomly selecting a slip from the pool or use a random number generator. Make sure to follow any legal guidelines for holding a drawing in your area and clearly communicate the winner publicly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kim R
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • CarolynnMaz
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Lanning